JoRocka wrote: »
    When I crave chocolate.

I have chocolate.
    Me too... Just not the whole box
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    jcook0716 wrote: »
    A small spoonful of peanut butter with a couple of chocolate chips on it. Or the skinny cow fudge ice cream bars. Or a chocolate protein shake made with dark chocolate almond milk. :)

That dark chocolate almond milk is delicious.
  • FreedomMK2131
    FreedomMK2131 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Mini Eggs, and they are only available 2 months out of the year.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Aldi has some really good dark chocolate bars, they have a bunch of different flavors, the sea salt one and chili one are wonderful. Haven't tried them all yet
  • amackg
    amackg Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    When I crave chocolate.

I have chocolate.
    Me too just add out top you calories

• amackg
    amackg Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Me too just add it to you calories and make it fit in

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    "My go to chocolate fix is a strawberry or raspberry greek yogurt (Dannon Light & Fit 80 Calorie) with a tablespoon of ghirardelli mini chocolate chips mixed in and then pop it in the freezer for an hour or so. SO GOOD." [/quote]

Great idea. I'm going to try this!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I add some raw cacao powder to my coffee beans when I brew coffee. I mix dark chocolate chips into Greek yogurt with some other fixings such as walnuts, almonds, and/or pumpkin seeds. Kind dark chocolate peanut butter bars - delicious!
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I like the larabar chocolate coconut chew. Trader Joe's chocolate nibs are good for low cal.
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hershey's special dark - 3 to 5 pieces from a large bar. Hits the spot.
    On holidays, I indulge in some specialty chocolate. For example over Easter every few days I would eat a Ghirardelli Easter square or 1-2 mini eggs. :)
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Mini Eggs, and they are only available 2 months out of the year.

Unless you're in the UK. Those things were everywhere, I ate enough for a lifetime!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    When I crave chocolate.

I have chocolate.

This....one or two squares of Lindt dark (70% & up) satisfies the craving.....
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    My fix for chocolate is...dun dun dun chocolate. I like the Vosges bacon/chocolate bar, the Chuao bacon chocolate is good too, as well as their potato chip/chocolate bar. Oh and the Lindt coconut. And the Hammond Malted Milk Shake chocolate bar. And so many others.
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    jcook0716 wrote: »
    A small spoonful of peanut butter with a couple of chocolate chips on it. Or the skinny cow fudge ice cream bars. Or a chocolate protein shake made with dark chocolate almond milk. :)

WTH is a small spoonful of peanut butter?

This is me eating peanut butter. Every time.
    tumblr_lcjlzx2Oto1qzrlhgo1_500.png

xwj6mr0u5b5g.png
  • Suzieqgirl
    Suzieqgirl Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I love chocolate too! I usually eat a healthy protein bar that has a few chocolate chips in it. Sometime, I has a small piece of chocolate.
    I also love watermelon and that fixes my sweet tooth, which is healthier to eat. :)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Luna bars, yogurt with chocolate candy mix-ins (mint & raspberry filled candies, so tasty), fun-size candy bars, a single serving of ice cream. Pretty normal stuff, just not large amounts of them. I like my sweets. A LOT.
  • nyraphe88
    nyraphe88 Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It's not "low calorie", but when I really want chocolate, I go for 85% dark by Lindt, the excellence brand. It only has 5 ingredients, and it destroys my craving.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    nyraphe88 wrote: »
    It's not "low calorie", but when I really want chocolate, I go for 85% dark by Lindt, the excellence brand. It only has 5 ingredients, and it destroys my craving.

I eat the 99%. It's...intense.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    I don't really get chocolate cravings because I eat it frequently.

If I'm thinking of the most satisfying chocolate treats, I'd go with either Jeni's Darkest Chocolate ice cream, or Hubert Keller's recipe for chocolate whipped cream. It's with his recipe for chocolate stout cake, which is also outstanding, but not as filling as the straight whipped cream.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Nativa Organics Dark Chocolate, typically paired with a nice Cabernet Sauvignon as a treat every so often. On a daily basis? I get a mini fix with CLIF Builder's bars and KIND bars.