30 day shred

Options
Hi, I've just started the 30 day shred today (this is like my 10th attempt) , I never make it past day 10, I just lose motivation. Just looking for anyone else doing the shred :) or anyone looking for weight loss buddies :)

Replies

• mombie2six
    mombie2six Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Started today, too! I did it last year, lost 4 pounds and 4 inches and felt better about myself. I weigh a lot more than I did then and I'm really depressed about it. So, starting today... changing my diet and already completed day 1 of the 30DS. Let's do this! :)
  • _GoalDigger_
    _GoalDigger_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks @mombie2six , I will add you if you don't mind :) we can keep each other motivated hehe
  • tootiescott9
    tootiescott9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat...I have her DVD...but I can't stay motivated..I also have a gym membership...I need a buddy...I will be starting 30 ds in the morning...
  • _GoalDigger_
    Options
    I've just completed day two, yes I also have a gym membership @tootiescott9 but I am trying to do 30day shred as soon as I get up :) you can add me if u like :)
  • mombie2six
    mombie2six Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete and I am FEELING IT! So sore, lol...
  • _GoalDigger_
    Options
    Me too @mombie2six , my legs are killing me :( lol
  • stephanieroses
    stephanieroses Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone! I too did this last year and felt amazing! Strong, fit, powerful! I have since gained 15lbs and have lost a lot of that sense of fitness :( . I am getting on this bandwagon as well and will do the 30DS today, day 1, when I get home! :)
  • LeeAnn254
    LeeAnn254 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm doing 30day shred I'm on day 11 switched to Level 2 now. I done it before and the results were great already see progress this time too. It does get boring at times and on those days I will do something else after completing the 30day. Jillian does get results if you stick with it and have a healthy diet. I lost over 40lbs just using her videos. That was last March when I started. Got married in August 2014 and gained back 20lbs since then. Guess I was enjoying the newlywed life. Decided it was time to get back on it.
  • _GoalDigger_
    Options
    L
    Hey everyone! I too did this last year and felt amazing! Strong, fit, powerful! I have since gained 15lbs and have lost a lot of that sense of fitness :( . I am getting on this bandwagon as well and will do the 30DS today, day 1, when I get home! :)

Exactly like me, got fit, and almost down to my goal weight and then over the holidays just gained it all back, and then some :'( I'm determined this time though :) good luck for day 1, seems to be the hardest for me :)
  • _GoalDigger_
    Options
    LeeAnn254 wrote: »
    Hi I'm doing 30day shred I'm on day 11 switched to Level 2 now. I done it before and the results were great already see progress this time too. It does get boring at times and on those days I will do something else after completing the 30day. Jillian does get results if you stick with it and have a healthy diet. I lost over 40lbs just using her videos. That was last March when I started. Got married in August 2014 and gained back 20lbs since then. Guess I was enjoying the newlywed life. Decided it was time to get back on it.

You are almost half way :) I did do up to day 10 last time and although I didn't lose weight I definently lost inches :) I do get bored with it, I just put the DVD on mute and play music, seems easier lol
  • phnompenny
    phnompenny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS about two years ago, but didn't stick with it and ended up injuring my knee while running anyway. But knee is healed and yesterday I just told myself I was going to do it and aim to finish properly this time. It was tough, but I felt good afterward, though my arms are hurting today!
  • _GoalDigger_
    Options
    Good on you @phnompenny :) we can do this :) well I hope I finish it this time :blush:
  • lmlivesfit
    lmlivesfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Probably my favorite workout video :)
  • Kmbjork
    Kmbjork Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have intense calf soreness when doing the shred? I've done it a couple times now and both rounds only felt sore in my calves. I stretch even after I'm done with the dvd. Any thoughts?
  • livinmydreamsthruJesus
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting the shred today. Feel free to add me :)
  • syedumairtelecom
    syedumairtelecom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I wish you best of luck to all of you here . Just add me.
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I've just finished day 7 of level 1. I'm SO tired! My arms feel like ... I don't even have words. I'm starting to lose motivation but I need to make it through the last 3 days. Glad to find people doing the same thing.
  • t4nn1e
    t4nn1e Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyyy! I'm on day three of the 30DS! I'm in agony at the moment in terms of my muscles but I desperately want to turn my body around so I'm trying to stick with it. Does it really work?
  • mt8998
    mt8998 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I restarted for the second time and have just done day 9 of level one, for the first time I managed to do the bicycle crunches at the end for the whole minute. Even though the work out is tough and some days I feel like jillian is trying to kill me, I'm sticking at it this time and determined to complete the whole 30days.
    I'm curious, how heavy are the weights everyone else is using, I'm currently using 2.3 kg (5lbs) for must of the workout, but have to switch to lighter 1.1kg (2.4lbs) for the side lunges.
    @t4nn1e So far it's working for me, my stomach which has always been my problem area, doesn't look as bloated as it used to and my arms feel stronger (but that could be because I also do other weight exercises)
    Fellow shredders feel free to add me, I could always do with more support friends :)
  • t4nn1e
    t4nn1e Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm jus going to keeeeep trying too! It's difficult isn't it, but hopefully the results will be worth it!