Replies

• saleetad
    saleetad Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Quaker oats chocolate crunch rice cakes only 60 calories
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Oreo quest bar is amazing as well as white chocolate raspberry. I'll have a no sugar jello pudding that you find in the fridge section of the grocery store. Or I'll make a protein pudding with a scoop of chocolate protein powder, a little no sugar jello pudding powder, some water and then microwave it and keep stopping and stirring and adding more water until it's pudding consistency and it's warm and gooey.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Lake Champlain's Salted Caramel Chocolate. 3 squares and I was good (I did 2, stopped, then came back to the third later). Good quality chocolate, and also dark chocolate, will cure that craving.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    Life's too short to waste on bad chocolate.
    Amen

• lesliewalker108
    lesliewalker108 Posts: 61 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    weight watchers ice cream sandwiches or sometimes coffee with sugar free vanilla caramel creamer.
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    One thing that food journaling has made me aware of, is that if I'm going to spend calories on something like chocolate, than it's going to be good chocolate to make it worth it for me. I recently bought a few chocolate bars from Vosges. They're so good! I got the Super Dark set. Certainly intersting flavors. I'm planning on trying the Reishi Mushroom & Walnut bar this weekend.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    PiSquared wrote: »
    One thing that food journaling has made me aware of, is that if I'm going to spend calories on something like chocolate, than it's going to be good chocolate to make it worth it for me. I recently bought a few chocolate bars from Vosges. They're so good! I got the Super Dark set. Certainly intersting flavors. I'm planning on trying the Reishi Mushroom & Walnut bar this weekend.

Whoa! I haven't seen the Reishi Mushroom and Walnut bar. That is Vosges as well? I've had a few of theirs and really love them. And at 8 dollars a bar I savor every bite.
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate, baby.
    And raw cacao powder. Every. Day.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I also just eat chocolate; nothing wrong with it. I do the Lindt Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt -- it's about 50 cals a square, but after one or two I'm typically pretty satisfied.

I will say, over the past few years of restricting calories and changing up my eating habits, I have given up a lot of chocolate, but because I don't actually enjoy it anymore. Milk or white chocolate which used to be my go-tos taste far too sweet to me now and more than a little of it and I actually seem to get a headache. Probably for the best though haha
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Whoa! I haven't seen the Reishi Mushroom and Walnut bar. That is Vosges as well? I've had a few of theirs and really love them. And at 8 dollars a bar I savor every bite.

It is! I splurged and bought the super dark library. They're marketed as dark chocolate with 'super foods'. I don't put much stock in super foods, and I'm certainly not eating chocolate to be healthy. I do love dark chocolate, though, and the flavors looked interesting.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli-Chocolate-Intense-Dark-Bar-Midnight-Reverie-317-oz-6-Count-0-0.jpg
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I just eat real chocolate. GOOD chocolate. I am not wasting calories/money on 90 calorie chemical snacks when I can have a few squares of dark chocolate instead.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    lili61 wrote: »
    I just eat real chocolate. GOOD chocolate. I am not wasting calories/money on 90 calorie chemical snacks when I can have a few squares of dark chocolate instead.

THIS.
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I go for the 85% dark chocolate when I'm needing a hit.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    For when the Chocolate Monster hits I'll get into my stash of Mini M&Ms I bought after Easter clearance.

I also like the Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hot cocoa.. microwave a of cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tbsp cocoa powder and stevia
  • BeginnersBootcamp
    BeginnersBootcamp Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been able to resist but today I couldn't so I had a 90 calorie Made Good mini Granola bar. Organic and tasty
  • NotQuiteNorm
    NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Crying is usually my first move. Then I go for a walk. Then I make tea. I then sit down and have a chocolate biscuit - if I ate actual cadbury dairy milk I think I'd be in trouble, at least for now! I will allow it more as my cravings come less often/insistantly!

It's my most effective so far way of having 'just a little'. I need to wait a while before I actually have that 'little bit' or else little becomes a lot!
  • lizardlipsagain
    lizardlipsagain Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Silk Almond Dark Chocolate-100 calories per cup. Very good and fills me up.
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    1) Double Chocolate Quest Bar
    or
    2) 1/2 Dove Dark Chocolate Bar

Enjoy Chocolate! Just portion it and make it fit in your plan.
    Oh, and never, never buy crap Chocolate.. Always treat yourself to the finest you feel you can get.