Weekly Summary Net Kilojoules? How?

Options
lalabrucey
lalabrucey Posts: 244 Member
edited April 2015 in Getting Started
Hi All

Apologies in advance if this is straightforward (I only joined 5 days ago), but is there a way to see a current weekly summary of net kilojoules/calories?

I can kind of see this when I go into the Exercise area..

e.g.

Target calories = 1500 p/day therefore 10500 per week.
If you finished day 1 and 2 with 1000 calories (500 unused per day)
If you checked on day 3 you could see you had an unused summary for the week so far of 1000

Or even if you got an overview once each week was completed
e.g. Week X: target = 10500, 9800 net consumed, 700 unused

Is this possible?

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Under the reports tab you can view various stats - weight, calories, etc - for the last week, month and 3 months. This is the closest thing I can think of for what you're looking for.
  • lalabrucey
    Options
    Thanks I suspected as much. I have to manually calculate this way, but all good
  • jbrains762
    jbrains762 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The Android app offers this under Nutrition > Weekly. At least it sounds like what you're asking for. It counts 7 days back from the current day (rather than Monday-to-Sunday). I assume the iOS app has the same feature.
  • lalabrucey
    Options
    jbrains762 wrote: »
    The Android app offers this under Nutrition > Weekly. At least it sounds like what you're asking for. It counts 7 days back from the current day (rather than Monday-to-Sunday). I assume the iOS app has the same feature.

Hey that is absolutely perfect!! Exactly what I wanted!!! Thanks so much :smiley: