21 Day Fix

Options
Looking to start the 21 day fix soon!!!! Looking for a few people that are interested in getting fit and learning a new lifestyle! Anyone interested in joining me?

Replies

• ebearse1
    ebearse1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 2!
  • angiedumler
    angiedumler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow!!
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am doing 21 day fix too!
  • jjpina
    jjpina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've ordered it! Just waiting on it to get here.
  • deedee434
    deedee434 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try it out. Is it really extensive?
    I have Fibromaylga. So not always that easy to exercise.
    But i would like to try it out.
  • cupcake570
    cupcake570 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4
  • sy8s
    sy8s Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Love it! On day 4 Now!
  • inukshuk1960
    inukshuk1960 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to start ...... again :/
  • dgread53
    dgread53 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it, is it a new diet? Book?
  • tonyakaye
    tonyakaye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4. So far so good. I am sore for sure and food wise pretty full and no cheating. I am really liking the program. Dgreed53 it is a beachbody program and the great thing is the containers for food portioning and you do get the book also of what is allowed which is a great variety of foods. I feel full and not deprived of anything really not like other diets. It also comes with workout dvd's and each day is a different workout so you do not get bored and you really work out all your body. It is great for beginners also because there is modifications so if you are just starting out you can do it and do a little more each day.
  • tonyakaye
    tonyakaye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did the quick start to it also and i am down 3.8 pounds
  • Geekymonkey99
    Geekymonkey99 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've heard about this, but I'm concerned about its sustainability. I know I personally needed to ease into a new lifestyle, and if I did something drastic for a set 21 days, day 22+ would be a binge session. Also 3.8 pounds in 4 days is just water weight, and though it's motivating now, it might be demotivating to gain back.

I personally don't like the idea of paying for a program when I can just count calories for free. But I do recognize the fact that one size does not fit all, and some people need more structure and planned portions to succeed.
  • ErBear2525
    ErBear2525 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will be starting soon!!
  • eviltwinz
    eviltwinz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking to start the 21 day fix soon!!!! Looking for a few people that are interested in getting fit and learning a new lifestyle! Anyone interested in joining m
  • eviltwinz
    eviltwinz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just started the 21 Day Fix and love it so far!
  • MissNicxx
    MissNicxx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am no day 3 now. Enjoying it so far.
  • blantondwb
    blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm using the 21 day fix! I love it and getting great results!
    Add me please all help and support welcome!
  • blantondwb
    blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've heard about this, but I'm concerned about its sustainability. I know I personally needed to ease into a new lifestyle, and if I did something drastic for a set 21 days, day 22+ would be a binge session. Also 3.8 pounds in 4 days is just water weight, and though it's motivating now, it might be demotivating to gain back.

I personally don't like the idea of paying for a program when I can just count calories for free. But I do recognize the fact that one size does not fit all, and some people need more structure and planned portions to succeed.