Insanity

Options
Starting insanity today .. Currently 85 kg, female, 18. Any partners ?
Success stories ??
Or what y'all ate during insanity, following the meal plan is not in my budget. x

Replies

• Itbeginswithyourself
    Itbeginswithyourself Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Im on day 16 of insanity. I dont follow the mean plan however I do stay within the calories. I would highly recommend at least having the post workout recovery drink. If you dont your muscles will be super sore. Good luck! You can add me if you'd like.
  • stephyy66
    stephyy66 Posts: 28
    Options
    Im on day 16 of insanity. I dont follow the mean plan however I do stay within the calories. I would highly recommend at least having the post workout recovery drink. If you dont your muscles will be super sore. Good luck! You can add me if you'd like.

Thanks .. It says I need to eat 2358 calories to lose weight . Which I find totally insane ! I don't think I can eat that amount of healthy food in a day. I mean it's easier to eat it from junk but not actual food.
    Goodluck on your journey. How do I add you? Really dunno how things work here. x
  • iateeq
    iateeq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on day 18 today. I have been eating clean and staying well within my calorie count but have only gained weight on it so far. I am not giving up though.
    I added RushFit for toning and strength this week - on day 4 of that. Since Adding RushFit to my regime, I have finally noticed a change in how my body looks, and the scale's sifted down 2 lbs.
  • stephyy66
    Options
    I did insanity 2-3 years ago and lost quite a bit of weight from it. However I gained all of that back and plus some while I was finishing up my degree.

I plan on starting on Monday now that I'm nearing my goal weight. I think I need that final push to get me there.

I am on day 4 today, I am aching all over.
    Did u use the Harris benedict equation or did you just eat clean ?
    Goodluck on your journey. Please keep me updated. Thanks
  • stephyy66
    Options
    iateeq wrote: »
    I am on day 18 today. I have been eating clean and staying well within my calorie count but have only gained weight on it so far. I am not giving up though.
    I added RushFit for toning and strength this week - on day 4 of that. Since Adding RushFit to my regime, I have finally noticed a change in how my body looks, and the scale's sifted down 2 lbs.
    Hey,
    Are you losing inches ?
    Did you use the Harris benedict equation to calculate ur caloric intake or did you set that for yourself . Thanks

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm almost to month 2 and I love it! 10lbs down so far!
  • stephyy66
    Options
    Lisa1971 wrote: »
    I'm almost to month 2 and I love it! 10lbs down so far!

Hey Lisa .. Are you following your caloric intake or are you just eating clean
  • Peggy69
    Peggy69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's Day 8 for me....I'm down just under 3 lbs. I've been eating healthily (not from the Insanity book) - no sweets/biscuits/cakes/crisps. I'm actually aiming on doing the whole thing within 10.5 weeks, but if it stretches to 12 weeks, I'm ok with that. 180 lbs, so the jumps are a bit harder for me (ordered knee and ankle supports). Half enjoying it ;-)
  • stephyy66
    Options
    Peggy69 wrote: »
    Tomorrow's Day 8 for me....I'm down just under 3 lbs. I've been eating healthily (not from the Insanity book) - no sweets/biscuits/cakes/crisps. I'm actually aiming on doing the whole thing within 10.5 weeks, but if it stretches to 12 weeks, I'm ok with that. 180 lbs, so the jumps are a bit harder for me (ordered knee and ankle supports). Half enjoying it ;-)
    Hey Peggy ,
    Glad to hear from you, glad you are making progress, I am 187 lbs, I can totally relate to what you mean.
    Are you happy with your results so far ?