new here

amynicc
amynicc Posts: 2
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
oh my goodness, Im so hungry after I work out. I need more self control....any ideas?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    You should be eating a good high protein snack within 45 minutes of a workout.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    ....after the workout.
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    My guess is you arent properly hydrating as well. Make sure to slam 24 to 32 oz of water while working out, more after, and then i recommend a lean protein shake, such as InTek protein or Muscle Milk Light immediately after the workout.
    I also keep around flinstones vitamins and often chew one right after the workout while i hit the protein shake. Seems the influx of water, protein and vitamins helps sate my cravings.
  • MsTamzyK
    MsTamzyK Posts: 45
    Hi everyone!

I'm new to MFP and must say looking at the encouraging posts from everyone is so inspiring. I gained about 40 lbs over the past year due to some personal issues but am looking forward to kicking some weightloss patootie! Save me as a friend and follow me as I venture to SexyBack Ville lol

-Tamilah
  • BabyGina
    BabyGina Posts: 1
    Hi guys!

New to the site..... Hope Im able to be inspired to continue going for goal... I've always been interested in the modelling industry and my 1st step to a healthier me was to join this site. My ultimate goal is to get a fit, sexy body that the camera will love!

-BabyG (Gina)
This discussion has been closed.