p90x buddies

Options
Hi I am starting p90x next week and I am looking for some buddies to start with. I want to send messages daily to keep ourselves motivated and on track! Join me!

Replies

• bldeno
    bldeno Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i am starting p90x with supreme 90 today! :)
  • jmora66
    jmora66 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I'm doing p90x. How are you entering the total synergistics exercise?
  • meowpuppy
    meowpuppy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Jmora! I was also wondering how to enter p90x exercises. Especially the weight lifting.
  • BillBailey88
    BillBailey88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started it last week, need a better way to log the weights portion too. Any ideas?
  • eisterunicorn
    eisterunicorn Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I use p90xcalories.com to log my p90x calories :) it is accurate and pretty cool
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi! I accepted all who requested. I am starting next week on monday. I am finishing up my slim in 6. I hadn't thought how to log it. I usually look up every video I do and then enter it that way. But I'm sure it won't be too much ard to figure out!

I am looking forward to exercising with yall!
  • ariannagrant
    ariannagrant Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I log everything under cardio because it's the only way it counts my calories burned.
  • trishj20
    trishj20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X on Monday :)
  • Chuchi62416
    Chuchi62416 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will be starting P90X in two weeks, I have the DVDs but I have to buy the nutrition book
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Oh awesome! Look at all you guys! This will be so awesome! So tell me what did you choose classic, lean, or doubles? Meal phase too! I am torn between doubles and lean!
  • masterodot
    masterodot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Sending you a message, me and my fiancee are starting P90X3 (which is a little different, but still P90X related, right?...) on Monday as well. Extra motivation would be awesome, and I'd be glad to provide some too! Good luck with it!
    And I am definitely not trying for doubles, going to go with lean program at first (definitely have some unwanted weight to shed), but plan to switch to classic down the line.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Well I heard p90x3 is like another ball game but whatever! More the merrier! Seems to be people either go classic or lean in my little search of mfp. Kind of makes me want to do double to be defiant! Lol.
  • taracm01
    taracm01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started p90x on Monday. I'm doing a modified plan so I can continue my running. I haven't exactly figured out how to do both except to run three days, do p90x strength videos three days alternating between the two and then maybe a day off. Although I struggle with days off so we will see. Maybe the cardio video one day. I would love extra support.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Sure! No problem! I have decided on doubles cause it seems like a challenge and I like to be difficult! I am doing a c25k currently so I think I will continue on that path as well and handle that when it gets to be a issue becayse weeks 1 -4 are same as classic so I think ill b ok.

love every ones spirit! Go team x!
  • trishj20
    trishj20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting C25K as well and need this group for accountability. I recently gained 20lbs due to hysterectomy and have to work extra hard to lose the weight.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Ok well I do c25k as well. I didn't intend for it to be a group or even know how to do all that but it can be I suppose! I will support you!
  • DaveinSK
    DaveinSK Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 7 of my first time through P90X. It's been pretty intense so far. I really do enjoy it, but I'm not sure I'll run another round of it once I'm done here. These 4:30am mornings are rough.

Strangely enough, I thought that I would favor the strength days, but I actually like the others more. I skipped X Stretch the first 3 weeks when it gave me the option to rest instead, but once I started it I'm really enjoying it. Yoga is great and has been a real eye opener, since if you would have asked me before starting if I could do crane or wheel I would have said no way. Kenpo's my favorite day of the week, and even though I dread Plyo and it kicks my butt, it feels awesome when you're done.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Hi guys I did my first day yesterday! Woo hoo! I am sore! Now onto plyo today! Hope I survive! :) I joined the divergent challenge as a dauntless faction and I feel this ties in together. I am excited for it to start! You ca mm still join the divergent challenge it is here in the threads somewhere then choose your faction and join it! It starts the 19th!
  • DaveinSK
    DaveinSK Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Plyo is great. I swapped mine out for CardioX today ostensibly because I tweaked my Achilles tendon last week and I want to give it some time to rest (and I was feeling lazy after 3 hours of sleep last night), but I missed doing the full thing when I was done.

Good luck today, and keep at it. Some of the moves are pretty tough and I needed breaks at first, but it's an awesome feeling when you get to where you make it through the whole thing.
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I started P90X Sunday. This will be my second round of it. P90X was actually my very first Beachbody workout I did and I fell in love with it. I definitely saw results from it. I'm also going to be running 2-3 times a week and biking at least once on the weekends. So this morning I ran 3 miles and tonight I'll do Shoulders and Arms.

Feel free to friend me. I'm always looking for people for motivation and to help motivate and stay committed.