App update

Options
I've used this app for years and loved it. I don't know why it was updated recently but now I can't even use the food log. All of the text seems to overlap and it totally omits the food names so I can't see what I've entered. It's very frustrating. I hope this is fixed soon or I'll have to find another way to keep a food diary :'(

Anyone else having this problem?

Replies

• JenEMac10
    JenEMac10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've never had a problem until now. The latest update has the same problem as everyone else...no food log. The only way is to log food online. Frustrating.
  • nogrows
    nogrows Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My problem with the recent update: can no longer access the community on the app, but no problem with logging food. Strange
  • jh48200
    jh48200 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    All is working well for me. I love the "connection" between this and mapmywalk now. Makes it a lot easier to record cardio exercises.
  • staceylw31
    staceylw31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have no problems using the App. Am able to log all my food on the App. Are you all on IPhones or Androids? I am on Android.
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    There is a technical support forum where you can report these issues. Might help them fix the problems.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/technical-support-need-help
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!