ABS- the ones on the stomach or the ones on a tractor trailer? lolz

Options

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    sidsiidhu wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Women like different things. If you had 100 women list the top 10 things they look for in a guy no two lists would be identical.

I suppose your right, but for some reason a high percentage of women would take abs over a little gut.

You polled every woman or you are assuming based on a few experiences that you took personally?
  • usmcmp
    Options
    What are you worried about your body looks great?

Thanks in that pic I'm 180lbs now I'm 200lbs muscular but also got a little gut to go along with it, that's why I'm concerned.

Come to the gym with me, I do core every day! lol

Can't spot reduce belly fat through core work.
  • sidsiidhu
    sidsiidhu Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Women like different things. If you had 100 women list the top 10 things they look for in a guy no two lists would be identical.

I suppose your right, but for some reason a high percentage of women would take abs over a little gut.

You polled every woman or you are assuming based on a few experiences that you took personally?

Based on a few experiences that I've witnessed at the gym.
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I like wide shoulders , a good butt and abs ( would be ideal) I'll be honest my husband has lost his paunch lately...and I told him he could keep his goatee (which I hate) if he got a six pack, lol
  • sidsiidhu
    Options
    What are you worried about your body looks great?

Thanks in that pic I'm 180lbs now I'm 200lbs muscular but also got a little gut to go along with it, that's why I'm concerned.

Come to the gym with me, I do core every day! lol

Can't spot reduce belly fat through core work.
    Yupp you got that right.
  • sidsiidhu
    Options
    BL_Coleman wrote: »
    I like wide shoulders , a good butt and abs ( would be ideal) I'll be honest my husband has lost his paunch lately...and I told him he could keep his goatee (which I hate) if he got a six pack, lol

Bahaha
  • usmcmp
    Options

The gym isn't exactly an unbiased place to form an opinion. You'll see fit couples who obviously share a love of working out and the girls there are going to check out the guys who look the best, but it doesn't mean they would date them.
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    Welp I am not an expert, guess that's why I don't have abs!
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I was thinking... Anti Break System??? lol oops okay bye
  • sidsiidhu
    Options

The gym isn't exactly an unbiased place to form an opinion. You'll see fit couples who obviously share a love of working out and the girls there are going to check out the guys who look the best, but it doesn't mean they would date them.

That's true, maybe I'm just blabbering on top of head with thoughts trying to figure some things out about women's thoughts lolz
  • sidsiidhu
    Options
    I was thinking... Anti Break System??? lol oops okay bye

Bahaha hilarious lolz
  • secretsquiral
    secretsquiral Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ide rather nice arms, broader shoulder's than being scrawny an skinny, i wanna be able to sit on him an feel comfy lol.. an nothing wrong with a lil belly than super tight abs!
  • usmcmp
    Options

That's true, maybe I'm just blabbering on top of head with thoughts trying to figure some things out about women's thoughts lolz

Don't try to understand women. Do your thing, respect others. That's it. Not every woman is going to be attracted to you or not attracted to you. You can't help what you are or aren't attracted to. Be confident in who you are, our bodies aren't all we have to offer.
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    every girl's got their own taste. Personally, broad shoulders are my weakness, over abs.

So you pretty much got a body part in mind which sways you of off your feet :p

well...a few lol
  • sidsiidhu
    Options
    Ide rather nice arms, broader shoulder's than being scrawny an skinny, i wanna be able to sit on him an feel comfy lol.. an nothing wrong with a lil belly than super tight abs!

Ok ok I could breathe a little provided me with some reassurance and comfort lolz
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options

Don't try to understand women. Do your thing, respect others. That's it. Not every woman is going to be attracted to you or not attracted to you. You can't help what you are or aren't attracted to. Be confident in who you are, our bodies aren't all we have to offer.

I hoped she dropped her mic bc that was pretty legit! I second that statement!
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options

I hoped she dropped her mic bc that was pretty legit! I second that statement!

yep, that whole "women are a mystery" is true, and on top of that ain't two women alike!
  • sidsiidhu
    Options

Preach amen to that, you took real real deep on that one lolz
  • secretsquiral
    secretsquiral Posts: 329 Member
    Options

Ok ok I could breathe a little provided me with some reassurance and comfort lolz

lol good, now do as the other ladies have said an dont try an work us out we realy are all different an attracted to different things:)
  • sidsiidhu
    Options

lol good, now do as the other ladies have said an dont try an work us out we realy are all different an attracted to different things:)

Now I'll just say this women are just beautiful gorgeous creatures made from above with a little of soft touch of angel dust.