Have you ever crushed on someone at your gym?

Options
2»

Replies

• paultassy
    paultassy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Not a "crush" but there is this one guy who goes to the WOD before me that's usually still there at 6:30 when I get there. He's always sweaty and glistening and is in perfect shape. I usually just look at him and think "Damn what an Adonis" then move on.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    I usually work out alone at home....so yes, I do.
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    Haha ^^ My answer as well ;)
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of too focused on being a sweaty pig at the gym to crush on anyone. Are there good looking men there? Sure, but I don't talk to them.
  • joeboland
    joeboland Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Once or twice - and then I realized I was just doing curls in front of the mirror.
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it counts if it's someone you know outside of the gym also....she's my cardiologist. Beach vollyball player, blonde, yeah......though I have to say that the crush got a little crushed when she told me I shouldn't lift weights or I would get "bulky" :/
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    oh my yes!! the PT at the the gym (where i use to go), i remember him from school (about 3 years older than me) but he is soooo yummy and funny.. ^^#
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Have people piqued my interest at the gym? Yes. But I don't know if I'd say any of them were crushes.

To me, a crush would imply a sustained level of interest that, between my irregular gym schedule and how (being in the military) I can generally expect most of the ladies in the gym to be off limits due to one rule or another, I just don't develop.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    pjmuha wrote: »
    Crushing on the ran through gym pass around girl is way to jersey shore. Seek attention elsewhere

Kinda tacky and sexist, imo. "gym-pass-around-girl"

Jeez... way to objectify someone while simultaneously implying that every gym has this same type of woman. That this even IS a type of woman. And that any person's sexual choices somehow define them...
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am very respectful at my gym and don't gawk or anything. But it's a nice community and we all talk. I have a "gym crush" but it isn't "real." He's married. I'm in a relationship. We harmlessly chit chat and are obviously attracted to one another, but we are both well behaved about the whole thing. I would never exchange numbers or see him outside the gym, but it's nice to have a little something to look forward to.
  • Taniab43
    Taniab43 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    pjmuha wrote: »
    Crushing on the ran through gym pass around girl is way to jersey shore. Seek attention elsewhere

Kinda tacky and sexist, imo. "gym-pass-around-girl"

Jeez... way to objectify someone while simultaneously implying that every gym has this same type of woman. That this even IS a type of woman. And that any person's sexual choices somehow define them...

Lots of interesting people and answers here.. Personally I have never crushed on anyone at the gym.. But I thought the question would stir up so me interest!...lol...

• katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I go to workout. If I let myself get distracted I will not be productive. The gym is full of beautiful people. But not where I go to meet people.
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    All the time, but I'm most frequently dragged into a new gym by the gym rat I'm with anyway.