quick question!!

Okay so my sister wants to go to TGI FRIDAYS is it okay to eat there??

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    ...yes :unamused:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Its okay to eat anywhere - unless they've got health code violations or something. Do some research beforehand if you're concerned about calories and making healthy choices.
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    No - because the food sucks.

(but if you are worried about nutritionally there are plenty of menu items that aren't massive calorie bombs)
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    You can pretty much eat anywhere. You just have to be careful because some restaurants have calorie bombs. Just try to pick something that doesn't sound too fattening. I know some places have burgers that are 1000 calories or more without even counting the fries.
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 507 Member
    Go online, there is probably nutritional information for their menu. You can look at what they offer and make your choices that way. There is no reason you can't eat there or any other place you choose.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Ofc its fine. You can eat what you want in moderation according to your allowance or you can go for less calorie dense options.

The nutrition information is here

http://www.tgifridays.com/nutrition.pdf
  • aleexkl
    aleexkl Posts: 3
    Thanks guys...
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    They don't really have low calorie meals. I go to Applebee's more now because they have quite a few selection of meals under 600 calories. But if you must go to TGIF, it's ok. Anything that has flavored butter or flavored sauce can be bad. Even the salad can kill you because of the dressing. Just Google calories in a TGIF meal, and just go from there. Enjoy!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    The have a great classic salad wedge that is to die for and great steak!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2015
    The only thing I like is the loaded potato skins. Have not had it since Friday's closed years and years ago here..

I looked up the calories (no wonder I loved them so much) :#

http://www.tgifridays.com/nutrition.pdf