What do you do when all you want is a KitKat?!

Options
:frown:

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Enjoy one (with no guilt of course) if your cals in your day allow it! :tongue:
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    don't deprive yourself,,enjoy it and eat it early in the day....I buy snack size and most of the time it satisfies me....it's just the taste your craving.....
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have one and work it into my calories or do a little bit of a workout to counteract it.
    No biggie :)
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Find someone to share it with! Even half of it should satisfy the craving for the taste and you make someone else happy, too.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Have a two finger bar like me. Only 107 calories!
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I eat a kit kat. Once and a while is not going to hurt. I just make sure I fit it into my calories for the day.
  • cloud92222
    cloud92222 Posts: 19
    Options
    Go with the little one and savor it. I was fighting the twix battle myself ;) It won't hurt in the long run, just don't let them become part of a habit.
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I agree. Don't deprive yourself. Have either a half or a snack size and if it doesn't fit into your daily allowance, go for a walk this evening and work it off. You won't stop thinking about it until you have it. If you are making a lifestyle change, it has to be one you can live with and denying yourself everything is not a lifestyle you can live with.
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I eat it. Fit it into your calories.
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    I love these ideas, thanks. I can never fit it in my calorie goal, so working it off through exercise is the key! I'm not sharing:noway:
  • oksuga
    oksuga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Eat one!:laugh:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Eat it. When I want Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt, i get it. Just make sure it isnt the only thing you eat all day long.
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Eat it or you will eat everything else in it's place..lol
  • kirstiey
    Options
    mmmmmm Twix.......
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Grab a kit-kat, figure out how much I have to work out to make up for the calories if I eat it. Decide that it's worth the extra effort and then eat it! And if it's not worth it, I put it back for a day when it is worth it!
  • LillysGranny
    LillysGranny Posts: 431
    Options
    Eat the kit kat and move on!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Eat it or you will eat everything else in it's place..lol

i'm having this same problem right now. all i can think of is that brownie. i ate a larabar chocolate chip brownie, and guess what?! that isn't the same... so i'll end up eating the brownie anyway!! ack... more time on my elliptical tonight.
  • kirstiey
    Options
    Eat one!:laugh:

You bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Have one piece, if you just HAVE to have one. I'm on a low carb diet so am never really allowed chocolate. The other night, I just needed some chocolate something awful. I had a small handful of milk chocolate chips. It hit the spot. Sometimes, just a little is all we need, even though our brains might tell us we want more. So just have one piece and put the rest away.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    When I have a craving for chocolate i will get the 100 calorie pack fudge covered shortbread and share it with my husband or get the fun sizes they taste so good and you dont feel blah after.