TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!

Options
I am 5ft 2inches tall and I weigh 154lbs. I am 28 years old. I need help please !!! How much should eat and workout to get down to 120-130 range. I am lost !! I have lost 16 pounds so far .

Replies

• PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    What did MFP tell you that you should do to reach that goal? It should have given you a calorie target when you set it up.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Take a deep breath...... What did you do that caused you to lose 16 lbs? Keep doing that! That is wonderful!
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The scale hasn't budged in a month and I have been keep uping my exercises
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Set a goal to lose 1 lb/week. MFP will tell you how much you can eat. Weigh, measure and log all your food and drink. It'll happen....the weight will come off.
    When you're within 10 lbs of your goal, change your weight loss goal from 1 lb/week to 0.5 lb/week. Continue the rest as before.
    Trust MFP. It works.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    The scale hasn't budged in a month and I have been keep uping my exercises

That happens sometimes. Are you being accurate with your logging?
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2inches tall and I weigh 154lbs. I am 28 years old. I need help please !!! How much should eat and workout to get down to 120-130 range. I am lost !! I have lost 16 pounds so far .

Enter your profile information into MFP along with your per week weight loss goal (be realistic). Eat to the calorie goal given. If you want to work out go for it but the biggest bang for your buck is eating less. God's speed!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options

Why do you think you are lost? 16 lbs sounds like good progress. How long did it take you to lose those 16?
  • tmtatum01
    tmtatum01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the same things all the time and don't do the same exercise program all the time your body gets use to it and you will find your weight loss stall. Haylie Pomroy's book helped me learn a lot if not there is a ton of others you might like better.
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Weigh your food and be super consistent.