Looking for friends with 20-30lbs to lose

Options
Hi! I'm a 31 yr old mom of two and wife of a Marine Veteran. I'm looking for more friends on here to help motivate each other and that are somewhat active on posting things or giving updates on progress/troubles etc.
A good sense of humor is a plus

Replies

• ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If it matters I am right under 5'8" tall and currently around 159 lbs, trying to get down to about 135-140 depending on how I feel
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose about 20lbs
  • atrebisky832
    atrebisky832 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • sasharfitness
    sasharfitness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'6" 160lbs and trying to lose 30lbs and get fit/toned
  • Marleyd03
    Marleyd03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30. Feel free to add me.
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, feel free to add me!
  • loveliftlaughxo
    loveliftlaughxo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much in the same boat as you! 5'6" at 158 and trying to get down to 135. I'm already down 7-8lbs from starting so yay! Feel free to add me, just put in a short message :)
  • cnojfedf
    cnojfedf Posts: 5
    Options
    I'd like to hang with you all! 40 and need to loose 20. Working on (a daily struggle) no recreational sugar/no white flour, rice, bread, etc/no processed foods. Goal of 4 days per week at the gym. Throw me into the message thread :)

• cnojfedf
    cnojfedf Posts: 5
    Options
    Smallc10 wrote: »
    I'm pretty much in the same boat as you! 5'6" at 158 and trying to get down to 135. I'm already down 7-8lbs from starting so yay! Feel free to add me, just put in a short message :)

Let's do it! Want to set a goal w me? Want to loose 5lbs by end of May? I'll be accountable with you and anyone else - want the goal to be attainable so I don't beat myself up trying to reach it! LMK
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    cnojfedf wrote: »

Let's do it! Want to set a goal w me? Want to loose 5lbs by end of May? I'll be accountable with you and anyone else - want the goal to be attainable so I don't beat myself up trying to reach it! LMK

Sounds like a plan! I'm trying to hold myself to between 0.5 and 1.0 lbs a week :) Attainable is a good way to go! I try to set very reasonable goals for myself because missing them is so hard!
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation and support as well. I would like to lose about 20 lbs. I'm 5'5" and at 150lbs. Everyone please feel free to add me!
  • missvaleriebardot
    Options
    Im similar stats as you, 5'8" 165 lookin to get down to 135. Feel free to add me! Im only a couple weeks into training but im feeling positive!
  • CynthiaWilliams38
    CynthiaWilliams38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 30 lbs. I'm 5'6" and 185 looking to get down to 150-140. Feel free to add me. I need motivation and accountability
  • hellbettybrat
    hellbettybrat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30lbs. I'm 5'0" and 137. Last summer I weighed 104. I've been doing this one week and only lost 2lbs - could do with a buddy too. I wish you success! :)
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I would welcome all adds. I would love to be under 200lbs before June, currently at 213. I find that losing it steady keeps it off.
  • amyhams1210
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 159 lbs (my heaviest). I want to get healthy and feel good. I'm in nursing school so I sit...a lot. I need motivation and support also. 2wwld8y6o5rw.jpg
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and would like to lose 30 pounds (possible more). I'm 5'5" and weigh 170. I set a mini goal to lose 10 pounds. Once I reach that goal, I'm going to set another one to lose 10 pounds, and so on. Hopefully that will keep me motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • Nelliebanning1
    Options
    Add away chick... I'm 27 urs old...5'8"ish/ 226... Have a long way to go... Trying to lose 70 more pounds... I was 292 at my heaviest. And a good sense of humor is what keeps me going through the constant baked chicken and spinach
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Sounds like a plan! I'm trying to hold myself to between 0.5 and 1.0 lbs a week :) Attainable is a good way to go! I try to set very reasonable goals for myself because missing them is so hard!

Would love to get in on this too! I need accountability!!!!!! I just added both of you :)