Whats for Dinner?

Options
Melis25Fit
Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
What are you having? Whats your favorite dinner? I need help figuring out something- ANYTHING!
Gimme ideas! Ready? Get set! Go!!!!!

Replies

• Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm making chicken breast with bbq sauce on them on the grill. I'm doing fresh corn and grilled zucchini with it. Then tomorrow with the leftover bbq chicken breast we are doing BBQ chicken pizza (minus the cheese for mine since I can't eat dairy) with red onion, cilantro, pineapple, and turkey bacon on it. So there are two ideas for you! :)
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I'm having salmon and broccoli.
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Orange Roughy with brown rice.
  • sweetiepie31612
    sweetiepie31612 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Steamed veggies and grilled chicken over brown rice. Quick, easy, and yummy!
  • lozy2k3
    lozy2k3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my fav is quarn Bolognese x
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have chicken with BBQ sauce in the crockpot, will probably have cooked carrots, and broccoli with it. Maybe a roll....its an easy go to for me!!
  • skinnypigeon
    skinnypigeon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am making weight watchers faux-fried chicken, with smashed potatoes and cauliflower and roasted brussel sprouts.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I've been eating chicken like CRAZY lately... so I'm leaning more towards some kind of beef or fish.
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Panko breaded tilapia and a veggie I'm thinking brussel sprouts or peas.
  • eileen7316
    eileen7316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm having fish tacos with chipotle sour cream and cilantro. And mine taste better to me than any restaurant!
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1412793

I had this last night for dinner and lunch this morning. Sorry if the link arent working
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Subway- Veggie on wheat, no cheese, no mayo:)
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Tonight is going to be a white chili made with ground turkey and cannellini beans. Last night was a zucchini, mushroom, and onion stir-fry with some citrus-marinated shrimp served with brown rice.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Shrimp Pasta Alfredo.
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i made fragrant lamb flatbreads with a salad of lettuce and tomatoes. only about 380 calories and very tasty
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm trying the stuffed pepper casserole someone posted last Friday (title was something like yummy dinner idea).

Tweaking it a bit though, as I usually do. Using lean ground beef, three peppers, prego sauce (since there's some in the fridge that needs to be used up) and a combination of white and brown rice (hubby's not a fan of brown but I'm hoping a mix will go over ok). Also adding some onion and at least doubling the cheese. The calories per serving definitely increased with these changes but it's still under 400 per serving which is fantastic in my world! :)
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    Breakfast!
    2 egg veggie omelet w/ LC cheese. Turkey sausage & 2 slice of wheat toast w/ jelly!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    No time for more grocery shopping tonight so I'm making something with what I have, Bruschetta Chicken Bake but NO cheese (we are cheese-haters) and I'm going to add in some baby spinach that I'm going to wilt on the stove first so that mixing everything together is much easier. 4 cups of spinach ends up looking like 1/2 cup cooked.

Only downside is due to the stuffing I’m now at 2750 mg sodium for the day so I must step up the water. At 7+ glasses now at 2:45pm so it's not a problem.
  • jennifer3315
    jennifer3315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just like you and eat chicken all the time so tonight I am making lean ground turkey stuffed bell peppers. Still very healthy and easy. Hope this helps you out