Anyone doing Dr. Oz's Total 10 weight loss plan?

Options
2»

Replies

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Where do I send the check?
    lol. Sorry, I don't take checks, just bank routing numbers for the monthly EFT.
    Reading this hurt my brain.
    My work is done here.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    I mean... This makes perfect sense to me. I'd give you my money. How do I prepare my body to prepare my body to prepare my body for eating clean? Instead of just washing my veggies in soap do I need to bleach them first?
    You have to prepare your body first before you begin to prepare your body to prepare your body. If you are not ready to prepare you're body, I suggest you prepare your body first.
  • Lola142012
    Lola142012 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know this is a little late but I am on day 6 of this diet!!! LISTEN, I am in LOVE with this diet!!! Best diet I have ever been in and trust me I have tried EVERYTHING!! From going vegan to counting calories, weight lifting, cardio, IIFYM....EVERYTHING!! You know, I did lose some weight with those plans and then I always hit a plateau which I couldn't manage to pass. The weight took forever to come off too. However, with this new diet, I have lost about 7 lbs in ONE week!! 7 lbs!!! Plus, I feel amazing. No weakness, exhaustion or deprivation! No counting calories my dear!! In all honesty, I would recommend to listen to your body. What works for one person might not work for another. I have a strong family history of diabetes so cutting sugar isn't a bad deal to me actually, it's a good thing. In addition, I will be having a cheat meal tomorrow on my 7th day. I will continue on this diet, becuase it has work for my body till I lose all the weight that I need to lose. I will eventually, slowly add in moderation the food that I took out of my diet. People will always have negative comments about whatever diet you choose so just listen to YOUR body. You are the only one who knows what works or doesn't work for you. :smile:
  • Barryclonts
    Options
    Eat less
  • Simply_Myself2014
    Simply_Myself2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hope you tried this and had success, it is a great intro into clean eating. Most of the people on here just hate it because it has OZ in the name... honestly it is great plan. When you start to re introduce foods you may descover you have a food intolerance. I hope you can cut those cravings for processed foods.