I've become very popular at the gym

Options
bluworld
bluworld Posts: 135 Member
Because I've lost half a cup size, and now my sports bras are too big. Whole lotta shaken' going on. :| Time to go shopping.

Replies

• KevannC
    KevannC Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lmao
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My workout shirts are a bit big now and I've noticed in spin class they slip down and there's a lot of shaking, bike riding cleavage. Our spin room looks out over the large weight area. My friend started calling me boobs magee.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    schelly81 wrote: »
    My workout shirts are a bit big now and I've noticed in spin class they slip down and there's a lot of shaking, bike riding cleavage. Our spin room looks out over the large weight area. My friend started calling me boobs magee.

OMG!!! Greaaatttt....now THAT (Boobs McGee) is going to be in my head every time I see some shakin in the gym mirrors. *Sigh* Now I'll be laughing intermittently and people will wonder what the h*ll I am doing! Boobs McGee... :p
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    :D
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I vote this thread number One for Awesomeness
    Says the dude. Preverts all of you.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My gym pants got a little too baggy on me. I figured this out when I stood up and locked out a deadlift...and my pants fell down.

Thankfully I had spandex capris on underneath. Mildly embarassing nonetheless.
  • beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAH, @Ryudori! But a triumph, nonetheless, no?
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Oh no. This is happening yes.

I fear putting somebody's eye out...
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    lol
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Ryudori wrote: »
    My gym pants got a little too baggy on me. I figured this out when I stood up and locked out a deadlift...and my pants fell down.

Lmao! Wow! Now thats a nsv!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    :-D
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Best N

best NSV ever !!!!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    LOL <3
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    and that's why I don't go to Zumba, Spinning or dance aerobics
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    schelly81 wrote: »

I learned that I have to wear t-shirts instead of tank tops to spin class for that reason. I recently discovered I might be having a similar problem with deadlifts.
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Ah yes. Despite still being body conscious/embarrassed of the rolls, I wear close fitting tops in yoga. My old reliable/hides everything t-shirts hang in my face and smother me during downward dog and you can see all the way up the front if you're behind me.

Have to pick high necked/close fitting for lifting, too. Bent over rows and dead lift are free show time, otherwise.
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

Well, how about a skirt falling down my ankles when I was walking out of my office? Two guys enjoyed the view of my panties and stockings... To make it even better I am their boss... :) Of course they pretended they did not see anything and I pretended it never happened :) I threw away this skirt the same day...
  • bryce0000
    bryce0000 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    L.O.L. great thread
  • TXRedDirt
    TXRedDirt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey that provides motiviation for guys to go to the gym! You are important to our success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!