under 200 by June 2015

Options

Replies

• MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Got the same goal girl!!! At least by the end of July or so....wish you nothing but the best of luck!!
  • klsana00
    klsana00 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am totally in for this too! Started at 227 currently at 217. Will be under 200 by June despite by body's desire to hold on to every oz LOL! I work out A lot so somethings gonna happen soon...
  • Cindie84
    Cindie84 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'll be rooting for you! I still have a long way to go before I'm under 200, definitely won't happen by June. October is my mark.
  • heidiho1967
    heidiho1967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started at 270lbs I'm at 243lbs now. Would love to be 220lbs by June. I'm going on holiday! :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Robertus wrote: »
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    I'm totally in do this. I started at 400+ and am now at 225. I got down to 199 and shot back up after I lost my best friend. Trying to get back down again because I know my friend would be so mad if she thought she caused me to gain weight.

Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, I'm in for this challenge.
    So sorry for your loss. Best friends are such an important gift in this life. But, you are so right, your friend who loves you, wants what is best for you and knows you will succeed.

This is so try, thank you for reminding me.
  • Sharrr77
    Sharrr77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I luv reading everyone's messages on here !
    It's so very inspiring to me !
    ... I have no doubt all of us will reach our goals !!
    We all fall back into bad habits .. We all have bad days !!
    Because let's be realistic pie ,cakes ,and cookies taste so much better than carrots , salads and Greens lol

But we just need to focus on the bigger picture !!
    We wanna be under 200 lbs lol & be healthy lol
    .. Don't forget be healthy lol
    Let's get summer ready my Luvs ❤️❤️❤️
  • StephanieAZ82
    StephanieAZ82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Count me in, although I'm not sure I will make it by June -- I will sure try!! You all are very motivating and inspiring. Good luck to everyone on their journeys. I started at 355.6 and am currently 216.4. I am hoping to be in Onederland soon.
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 8lbs to go. Well, 9 to go under.
    Sorry about your friend. Remember the good stuff. (hugs)
  • ragribben
    ragribben Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    [quote="Robertus;32023096"[/quote]You can definitely do this. I only had one major foot surgery, after which I gained 25 lbs, but eventually figured out a way to do this. When I couldn't run any more, I went back to swimming as my primary exercise. Where there's a will, there's a way. You can definitely do this.

[/quote]
    Thanks Robertus. I have had 4 big toe surgeries in 2 years and my feet are great now, had toe fusion for arthritis. Just was a long time out of my good habits!!! I am hopeful now that spring is here I can get back into my habits. Juicing got me started last time so getting out the ole juicer this week.
    Bec
  • tatinav
    tatinav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love how everyone is so supporting. I'm a mommy of 3 (6 yr boy, 3yr girl and 6 month boy). Started at 237 lbs now am at 220. Am aiming for 200 mark. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • rsvilchez
    rsvilchez Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i also have that kind of goal. so far i am down 17 pounds. since i started.
  • hayleighwhymark
    Options
    I'm just starting out and I'm 252 lbs so along way to go :(
  • MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was 198lbs when I started this. I'm 130lbs now. Feel free to add me :)
  • Sharrr77
    Options
    Amazing
  • Sharrr77
    Options
    hayleighwhymark .....Congrats on the choice of your new journey
  • cbradley903
    cbradley903 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Giving a shout out to all the peeps wanting to be under 200. It is hump day and I want to do some extra exercise to get through the hump of the week. Hitting the pool today too. Does anybody else have something planed today? Stay strong I want this bad. Let's keep each other challenged
  • Vanietrah
    Vanietrah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 222 hoping to enter onederland by June as well. Every time I get close I slack off, not this time. I'm fed up so I just started a boot camp challenge and I pray it jump starts me
  • tlh68
    tlh68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I want in!!! I am only losing 5 lbs a month and I swear I will never be under 200. Grrrr!
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yeah, cerals are tough. They seem to be fairly calorie dense (at least the ones I like) and not that filling so I end up eating a lot. You can't really eliminate it from the house since your kids eat it. Sounds like you may just need to give it up 'cold turkey', which may be very hard at first, but it does get easier as time goes by, fairly quickly actually. That's what I did. Smaller portions were just not satisfying enough for me. I find that if I never have that first piece of Halloween or Easter candy, after a day or two, it is easier and easier to avoid altogether. After about a week, I'm so proud of myself, it isn't even difficult. But if I have one piece, pretty soon I'm eating all the kids candy at night when they're asleep.
  • missymo1
    missymo1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this one! My son graduates at the end of May, and I have a goal of being under 200 and buying a new dress. I have 12 pounds to go! I'm so excited!