Looking for accountability and support

Options
I've dropped about 70 pounds with diet and walking. Looking to ramp up my exercise to drop 70 more. Any and all support welcome. :)

Replies

• laureenrs
    laureenrs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've dropped about 70 pounds with diet and walking. Looking to ramp up my exercise to drop 70 more. Any and all support welcome. :)

• laureenrs
    laureenrs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Amy,
    I have just begun to see the number move on the scale! I have a friend who is also working on her weight so that is great. I have not weighed under xxx in over 7 years. I am 5'4 and a single mom of three, I have been successful with the
    ' It doesn't mater, method', which sadly helped me hit a high of xxx. Today I weigh xxx and have set a goal of 147. -61lbs will get me there. And truly I could go -70. It would be great to see you succeed, and of course this WILL happen!!Equally I need a cheerleader to keep me focused: I would like to rid myself of that nawing, low self esteem for once and for all and have the FIT active LIFE I desire and my children deserve to see as a active ROLE MODEL. IT would be super to have your support as well! I taught dance for many years and self confidance to young women, now I need to find that part of me once again!
  • ssparkle
    ssparkle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello !

I am looking for some support to ready and ready to offer some accountability! Need to lose around 50 lbs. Just started working out!
  • jalam818
    jalam818 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I am a single mother at 43 that never had to worry about the scale until I had my hysterectomy in 08 since then the weight and poor health and poorer seld esteem have just kept coming. So I am truly inspired by your stories and will help cheer anyone! As of yesterday's doctor appointment has scared me into action!
  • mekah527
    mekah527 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Amy! I am kinda new as well. I have been doing great so far i have logged in 16 days in a row. This has definitely helped me get my carb intake under control. We gotta try to watch the calories but those carbs really put it on! This is something i have stuggled with. I too am a mom...i have a daughter who will be 9 and a 3 yr old boy. Just looking for the same...support and accountability. Congratulations on the loss...i wanna be lije you when i grow up
  • sarferg12
    Options
    I survived breast cancer last year and also have Multiple Sclerosis so can make up lots of excuses to not exercise and track my food. I need accountability to get back to becoming as healthy as I can ;)
  • mrswillsta
    mrswillsta Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking for accountability partners too. My first goal is to lose 10% of my total weight wich is 26 pounds. I'm down 6.5 pounds. I love this app and I use it along with the fitbit.
  • BadassSavageVix
    BadassSavageVix Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi. Everyone who would like support, feel free to add me. Currently been using MFP since August last and have found it invaluable.
  • Jrtbz
    Jrtbz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 70lbs lost! I've lost 100lbs and looking for support for the final stretch while offering support to others. There's strength in numbers! Anyone's add welcome :-)
  • FluffEVERYWHERE
    FluffEVERYWHERE Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! I'd love to provide support and accountability to anybody who needs it (as long as they return the favor). I have lost 17lbs so far on MFP but am hoping to lose about 60-70 overall. :D