Options

Replies

• megaelisahasyim
    Options
    Hi I am trying to lose my weight. And I'd love to have more friend :smile:
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends who like to message and talk to the people they're friends with.

I don't do well with friends who like to flirt or say suggestive things so don't add me if that's your thing.
  • cwolsey
    cwolsey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• corgivet
    corgivet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me plz..I just started and am having trouble getting enough exersize
  • cutdak15
    cutdak15 Posts: 2
    Options
    add me
  • abpink315
    abpink315 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm back on MFP after a long absence. I'm a 5'4", 25 y/o female looking to lose 15-20 pounds. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • xiomya
    xiomya Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but I could use some new MFP friends. I tend to lose, gain, leave mfp, come back lose, gain.....the pattern continues. I'm sick of it. I only needed to lose 15 lbs, now I need to lose 25. I need some motivation, inspiration, and accountability. Add me if you wish.
  • R2LLs
    R2LLs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need Friends to help me and motivate me. I always start off well. and at about 7lbs down, I quit. then i gain it back :/ ... please add me. im considered obese at 31% body fat. I have a weight loss goal of 40-50 lbs to get back to a healthy weight and healthier lifestyle!!! friends would be much needed.
  • lolaandbehold
    lolaandbehold Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to My Fitness Pall (6 days so far!) but think this may be the answer. Please add me, in need of motivation!
  • enoughisenough9
    enoughisenough9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    22lbs gone, 108lbs to go! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • NoDietLifeChange
    NoDietLifeChange Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In need of more fitness pal friends :)
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I could do with some... more the merrier! Lets Nail this :blush:
  • chrissie_a_1990
    chrissie_a_1990 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...
    My name is Chrissie and I would love to get some fitnesspal buddies to help with motivation! I'm a Mum of 2 little one's and lost 18lbs after my first, who is now 2.5 years old, using fitnesspal but I did it on my own and after a while started to lose my motivation :neutral: Since then I put 6lbs back on but held off going back on my diet because we were blessed with another little miracle :smiley: She's almost 6 months now and I finally decided it was time to make a change so I've been dieting again and getting back into regular exercise for a couple of weeks.
    Anyway... Looking forward to the weight loss journey with you :wink:
  • Diurla
    Diurla Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm definitely looking for new friends who can help me be accountable, have some good recipes and are overall active on here.
  • mistyswirls
    mistyswirls Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • mae_xxx
    mae_xxx Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Here to motivate and to be motivated!
  • aymanjadallah
    Options
    Hey you :wink: ... yes you :smiley: ... feel free to add me
  • DeeVigil88
    DeeVigil88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!! :p
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I love meeting new people to help motivate and support one another on our journeys. :-)
  • ChiongYJ
    ChiongYJ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been on cutting phase for a month plus and still counting. Regular updates to keep the motivation going. Lets start the motivation!