A Song that reminds you of a very good memory or sad memory..

Options
kikumi123
kikumi123 Posts: 24 Member
I'll go first...
Nelly - Dilemma ft. Kelly Rowland
high school fantasy of having a cute neighbor.. lol

Replies

• SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Zack Hemsey - Vengeance

Reminder of how fallible I am, and how i dont want to change my fallibility either.
  • kikumi123
    Options
    Graduation (Friends Forever) - Vitamin C
    6th grad graduation.. holy s&^* its been way too long
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Owl City - Firefly. I lived in the USA for a year and while I was there I got involved in amateur theatre and made some of the best lifelong friends I'll have. One wrap party was held at the directors house, in rural Illinois and we had a bonfire. we got drunk and danced in a field filled with fireflies, to that song. One of my favourite memories.
  • kikumi123
    Options
    Alvin and the Chipmunks sing - All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
    I remember singing and dancing to this all christmas break until it mysteriously " went missing." Sad part about it was i really wanted my two front teeth... lol
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    It's going to sound so weird, but Gold Digger by Kanye West. It came out around the time I first met two girls that have became the best friends I've ever had, and I loved it and would always sing (er...rap?) along with it when the three of us got together daily. They thought it was the most hilarious thing because I was what they dubbed "the rock chick" and here I was rapping with Kanye. We still laugh about that about 10 years later. :)
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    The Logical Song by Supertramp .. my youth and skating. It's a melancholy feeling each time I hear it. There's much to it that resonates with me as well,even when I was a little girl.
  • kikumi123
    Options
    Any u2 song...
    My boss is their #1 fan and blasts their music every day.. It's gotten so bad that I've started singing along to a few songs.... Lol
  • kikumi123
    Options
    See you again by wiz khalifa ft charlie puth...
    Totally in love with this song... For so many reasons...
  • totallyjoker
    totallyjoker Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    "Lights" by Ellie Goulding

Old best friend
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    Just about any 80's songs because I listened to them in the 90's while most of the 90's music sucked. lol
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Luther Vandross: To Dance with my father again!

Gives me memories of my father. all good ones
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Babyface: Nobody knows it but me
    Makes me think of the baby that we lost 10 years ago

Any Stevie B song, brings me back to some awesome summers at the beach!!!
  • iwillthinkof
    iwillthinkof Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Release Me by Agnes ALWAYS reminds me of summer and my first crush! :*
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Boys of Summer by Don Henley makes me think of driving around with my dad. My sister and I loved that song, so my dad would have it ready each time he came to pick us up.

I used to really like Big Empty by Stone Temple Pilots, but now it makes me think of the most awkward date I ever had.
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    In a new york minute by the eagles

Reminds me of my brother
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    In This River-Black Label Society

This song was playing when I had a miscarriage. When I hear it, all the emotions come back.
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    sade.. by your side

I was actually engaged once and this was going to be our wedding song to dance to. That was 9 years ago though.
  • sofiaddjuric2002
    sofiaddjuric2002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    'Don't Think Twice It's Alright' by Bob Dylan because it was stuck in my head the day that I met my boyfriend ;)

'Valerie' by Amy Winehouse because it reminds me what a beautiful soul was lost when Amy passed...RIP
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday Boyz II Men....that was our 8th grade graduation dance song, makes me think back to that night every time I hear it! So goofy!
  • strickland313
    strickland313 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd, because it reminds me of my ex-wife, whom I took out of a white trash household, gave everything I had, and she cheated on me. It used to make me sad, but now I'm relieved that the sociopathic *kitten* isn't in my life.