Need Pals to drop the Cals

Options
Oh hey there! I'm new to this and am looking for virtual friends for support.
I moved due to work, a couple of years ago and have been working, eating and sleeping. Let's just say the pounds have crept up. I gained 50 pounds!!! Eek! I have been squeezing myself into my clothes everyday thinking if I can get them on, I'm fine. I've been a fool. I'm at a desk 10 hours a day, I crashed on the couch too tired to cook and having been eating out at least 3x a week. Not good on the wallet or pants. :#
I'm tired of being tired. Looking for some friends for motivation, support, tips and stories.
JB xo

Replies

• melbnz
    melbnz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Kayaking321
    Kayaking321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get!! Thx!!
  • jbesgrrl2015
    jbesgrrl2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    melbnz wrote: »
    Me too!

What is your plan? I'm going to start but cutting the snacking. My achilles heel.
  • jbesgrrl2015
    Options
    I need all the support I can get!! Thx!!

• almalynn_3
    almalynn_3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! We can do this!
  • CarmelitaMingoTucker
    Options
    I have 40 to lose! It's a struggle but maybe we can help motivate each other! I guess what they say is fail to plan is a plan to fail. So we have to make a plan and help each other stick to it every day. What do you say?! :smiley:
  • yayasommers
    yayasommers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to grown my circle of virtual friends too. Hopefully people that can keep me motivated :)

• artlover47
    artlover47 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have lost 80lbs and have 20 to go. :)
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    let's be friends! 43 down with another 53 to go.
  • jbesgrrl2015
    Options
    I have 40 to lose! It's a struggle but maybe we can help motivate each other! I guess what they say is fail to plan is a plan to fail. So we have to make a plan and help each other stick to it every day. What do you say?! :smiley:

Sounds like a plan to me!!!!
  • jrbeck99
    jrbeck99 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! I just started, but am down 2...30 more to go and I could use encouragement!