Hello :)

zafira
zafira Posts: 22 Member
Just thought i'd say Hi, have had MFP app for quite a while now , prob a couple of years ago i registered, but never really used it....so thought i'd give it another go for more inspiration :)
Have been following Slimming World plan since september 2014 (done it many times before!), and have so far lost 3.5 stone, with still another 1.5-2 stone to go ! -Trying to incorporate some exercise a bit more now....need to make more of an effort though :D
Still trying to get used to the app/website.....getting there slowly :)

Replies

• zafira
    edited April 2015
    Ok, I'll just talk to myself :smiley:
  • SuzPero
    SuzPero Posts: 22 Member
    Hi! I do that too! Lol! If your looking for a buddy I will add you! We all need encouragment and accountability! And congrats on your weight loss! I lost 46 and found 13 of them back, I need to shake them back off, lol.
  • paulf021071
    paulf021071 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, how are you going?
  • micD1
    micD1 Posts: 1
    Hi I just started here I'm on weight watchers and so far I've lost 18 pounds and I still want to lose another 3-4 stone how are you doing using this app? I just got it as heard about it and wondered if it is any good? X
  • zafira
    SuzPero wrote: »
    Hi! I do that too! Lol! If your looking for a buddy I will add you! We all need encouragment and accountability! And congrats on your weight loss! I lost 46 and found 13 of them back, I need to shake them back off, lol.
    Thanks :) it's terrible when those pounds find their way back isn't it lol

• zafira
    Hello, how are you going?
    Hello, I'm ok thanks, yourself? :)
  • zafira
    micD1 wrote: »
    Hi I just started here I'm on weight watchers and so far I've lost 18 pounds and I still want to lose another 3-4 stone how are you doing using this app? I just got it as heard about it and wondered if it is any good? X
    Hi well done on your loss so far!
    I'm not sure about the app myself either yet lol, had it for ages just never used it, so still figuring it out myself lol

• Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Welcome I have been using this app for a while. I really like it and it's be a valuable tool for me. I have lost 146 with 104 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • zafira
    Thanks for the replies and adds