Hi there! I'm here for the weightloss

Options
I have a goal that I'd like to reach, of losing 75lbs by summer 2016. Very much attainable, except that I seem to be having a horrible time getting started! I love sweets and I really need to work on my portion control! I'm married and a mother of two, and I just want to feel pretty again, and be able to run and play with my kiddos. I think motivation is best with friends, you help motivate me, and I will do everything I can to help motivate you in return!

Replies

• yayasommers
    yayasommers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me :) we can motivate each other.
    MyFitnessPal really helped me out 2yrs ago, and then I started slacking. I just had baby #3 and decided it was finally time to stop sitting around and actually start setting goals. Hoping to stick to the routine this time.
  • akgeenaminto
    akgeenaminto Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I lost a hundred by eating protein and limiting carbs and sugar. Feel free to add if you'd like.
  • karimzz
    karimzz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I trying also waight lose
  • annamontalvo920
    annamontalvo920 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The trick with portion control you have to meal prep until you become accustomed to what you should be eating. As far as the sweets allow yourself 60 calories a day of dark chocolate. I buy dark chocolate covered fruit (Sweets is my weakness). If you feel overwhelmed by a craving for something and you feel you can't go on without it, allow yourself to have it. Don't deny your body too much or you'll have binging days. Just don't make it a routine. Remember one slip off doesn't mean you throw the whole day away, start where ever you left off!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have lost 146 lbs with the help of this app. anyone can feel free to add me for support!
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is good, but you may discover that fitness ends up being so much more important to you. Once your body starts to become fit doing an exercise or sport you really enjoy, your body will provide you with subconscious motivation that will overpower whatever degree of mental motivation you have now. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jak810
    jak810 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fensie06 wrote: »
    I have a goal that I'd like to reach, of losing 75lbs by summer 2016. Very much attainable, except that I seem to be having a horrible time getting started! I love sweets and I really need to work on my portion control! I'm married and a mother of two, and I just want to feel pretty again, and be able to run and play with my kiddos. I think motivation is best with friends, you help motivate me, and I will do everything I can to help motivate you in return!

• jak810
    jak810 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go on Keto diet that's best way to lose weight
  • StacyMarieMorgan82
    StacyMarieMorgan82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have almost the same goal. Anyone feel free to add me as well!! I would like more active friends on my newsed!!