What motivates you

Options
I have a pair of white cut offs that I want to get in to they are hanging where I see them every morning and I imagine myself in them lol

Replies

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    The pain in my knees and the desire to look good in my gi and hakama.
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Shorts. Shorts motivate me, because unless I am sleeping in them, I am not wearing them. I live in the desert. Summers are hot. I need shorts!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Trimming down and building muscle and endurance for my black belt exam in 7 weeks time.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I love waking up in the morning knowing that I'm a day closer to my goal. Feeling and seeing little gradual changes also helps me to keep going.

I set out to lose 15 pounds and am 5 pounds down atm. I've planned to get a nice haircut once I reach my goal. :)
  • Sam_LJackson
    Sam_LJackson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have braces, and I've been slowly gaining weight the last few months. One day I was just like "I'll be damned if I spend all this money and wait all this time to fix my teeth, and find myself 30 pounds heavier when I get them off." Gotta get my whole body game on point.
  • tiffbeckett336
    tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Being the hot mom for my kids and being able to do all the fun running around with them! They keep me motivated
  • JulieEllul
    JulieEllul Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm very over weight, 28 yrs old my back aches and feet kill. Decided enough was enough and needed to make a change before my health began to suffer. One week down and every day is a struggle but motivated for results.
  • gonzanab
    gonzanab Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    What motivates me is the pleasant feeling I get when I am proud of myself. I hate feeling terrible.
  • mskurski
    mskurski Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Meeting my NEW husbands ex family (ex-laws and ex-wife) for Granddaughters graduation and I GOTTA look better then her!
  • Dabblers
    Dabblers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks guys it's motivating to read your comments <3
  • lian27chime
    lian27chime Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    "Every dress is made to fit for me." Somebody said that to me long time ago. Lately, not a single dress of mine fits me anymore, it's a red flag, that motivates me to lose weight.

To look great in the pictures as well ;)
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Seeing myself in a group picture and knowing I'm the heaviest one. I don't want to feel so self-conscious anymore. Oh and ditto to this:
    Shorts. Shorts motivate me, because unless I am sleeping in them, I am not wearing them. I live in the desert. Summers are hot. I need shorts!

• maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    The scale motivates me.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Remembering how terrible I felt about myself when I was fat. And my bikinis.
  • TheRoseRoss
    TheRoseRoss Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I didn't make a single trip to the water park with my daughter last year. She always went with her aunt. That's time with her that I'll never get back. This summer, I'm not going to forsake the water park all because I'm too embarrassed by my gut, or the fact that the life guard is chiseled out of marble, while I'm chiseled out or marshmallow.
    mskurski wrote: »
    Meeting my NEW husbands ex family (ex-laws and ex-wife) for Granddaughters graduation and I GOTTA look better then her!

Oooooooo! Kill em!
  • bkolegraff
    bkolegraff Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Dabblers wrote: »
    I have a pair of white cut offs that I want to get in to they are hanging where I see them every morning and I imagine myself in them lol

I have all my shirts arranged in my closet from a "they fit" side to a "can't fit into these" side. Every day I try on the next shirt in line and wear it to work if it fits. So far have moved 7 shirts to the "fits" side!!! (About 35 left to go!)
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Camping season motivates me. I like making tents and setting them up and all the heavy physical outdoor work that accompanies a life outside. I don't ever want to get all my set up work done and then find that I'm too tired to live it up on my vacation.