Motivational Friends!

Options
Hello! I'm Tiffany. I've been on and off of myfitnesspal for over a year now. I really want to stay motivated to post and track what I'm eating. I have fifty pounds I need to lose to reach my goal weight. I'd love to have some motivational friends to keep me going! :)

Replies

• Slothbob
    Slothbob Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiffany! I was thinking I need some motivational friends too. I have a goal of 20 pounds to lose ... The sooner the better, down 10 pounds by June is my goal. Which is a little aggressive but it's grad. Anyways, we can do this!!
  • Jrtbz
    Jrtbz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let's add and support! :smile:
  • cruisingthrough
    cruisingthrough Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let's all be friends :-) I could use the support too haha
  • kabliavue
    Options
    I am on the same boat as you. I've been looking around for support and motivation but haven't found someone to keep me going. Let's all support each other! I am trying to lose at least 20 pounds by June. That is definitely possible but only if I put my mind to it. :)
  • jaxz88
    jaxz88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Support and accountability make it easier. I find I have tons of motivation in the am but come lunch time it's dwindled to little or nothing by bedtime it's trying to accept I can't do it and this is just how I'm gonna be....
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me if you'd like :)
  • BatgirlLifts
    BatgirlLifts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've used MFP before but started up again now - I ditched my old profile as hid behind my old loses which I'd gained back. Time to lose them again!
  • adwhite42
    adwhite42 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add for motivation.... I'm your girl!! :)