Hi I'm back!

Options
Hello everyone , I took a break but back to get it done. I will need help to get though this. Thanks in advance .

Replies

• nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hiya welcome back (it's my third go!) feel free to add me :)
  • RaszB
    RaszB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey There!! I too, took a break and I'm trying to get back on track. For some reason this time seems a lot tougher to get motivated. I'm trying to use the app to its maximum potential. Good Luck & Happy Healthy Living to you.
  • bonifaskenneth
    bonifaskenneth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep I too took a break. Back at it. Lost a lot of weight but the birth of my child I gained some back. By some I mean 40 pounds. Feel free to add me. Good luck everyone.
  • mo2go
    mo2go Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies me too. I now have about 42 lbs to loose. Ridiculous really since if I had kept going in the first place I would have been there by now. So please add me as I need all the help I can get.
  • dramos1961
    dramos1961 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I have 45 to go so let's keep it going!!!!
  • LJNCLJJL
    LJNCLJJL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am 62 years old. I lost 75 lbs back in 2009-10 and worked with a nutrtionist. Due to some abdominal surgeries in 2012-2013, I let myself go and gained it all back. I have been beating myself up for 1 year and 3 weeks ago decided to pull it together and get back on track. My goal is to loose the 75 again, no matter how long it takes!! I have lost 5 so far and have not weighed myself in a week. The scale can mess me up. I am making great choices and I have a lot of healthy tips from the last time along with great recipes !
  • Prissy064
    Prissy064 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you , add me if you like n I t sure if I remember how to add yall. We can keep each other motovated together. I have 99 lbs to lose . I'm 5 ft weighing at 214 my goal is 115. I started p90x yesterday and only got though the 1 hour stretching. Lol today if it's not raining going to go walking, and maybe some Zumba. I'm going to do p90x every other day since it's so intense. Ok I wish everyone great results. Hope to make a few friends along the way . Thanks for having me back. Prissy