free day?

Options
Does it hurt to have a free day every week or two weeks? Just go out and eat what you want like a burger or something?

Replies

• danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's a problem with that, as long as: you exercise regularly and it's not trigger foods you're eating! :tongue:
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have 2 "free" meals a week. And, yes, sometimes it is a burger.
  • ninorth
    ninorth Posts: 9
    Options
    I don't think there's a problem with that, as long as: you exercise regularly and it's not trigger foods you're eating! :tongue:

Trigger foods?
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options

Trigger foods?

Trigger foods = the foods that you eat that make you want to take that bag of chips, sit on the couch and eat the whole damn thing!
  • ninorth
    ninorth Posts: 9
    Options

Trigger foods?

Trigger foods = the foods that you eat that make you want to take that bag of chips, sit on the couch and eat the whole damn thing!

Oh! I do think I wanna eat a burger for the wrong reason. But I will not just sit on my butt, (today I have too) but tomorrow I will aleast walk on the treadmill...