Looking for friends with open diarys?

Options
katdarn79
katdarn79 Posts: 10 Member
edited April 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi, I'm on 1200 calories a day ( well trying to stuck to) I need some new ideas of stuff to eat!! I'm in the uk so feel free to add me!!
Cheers Kathryn xx

Replies

• megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I only realised my diary wasn't open this week. Anyway, it's open now so feel free to add and nose. I'm on 1200 too.
  • katdarn79
    Options
    Thank you!! Xx
  • ceembeee
    ceembeee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 too, but usually eat back half my exercise cals and I work out 6x a week so I'm usually around 1400-1500 weekdays then weekends I let myself eat back all my exercise cals. It's a slow process but I lose an average of a pound a week, sometimes only half a pound! My diaries open add me if you like!
  • thin1dayplease
    thin1dayplease Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I am in the UK. Feel free to add me. I'm on 1200 a day - or there abouts!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    So I see you have only 8lbs you want to lose. 1200 cals is really low for wanting to lose so little. If you find you can't stick to 1200, you could increase your goal.
  • 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on 1200 cals also and living in the UK. Feel free to add me although my diary is pretty much the same day in day out. I'm looking for inspiration too.
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well if you'd like to add me
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    So I see you have only 8lbs you want to lose. 1200 cals is really low for wanting to lose so little. If you find you can't stick to 1200, you could increase your goal.

This. At this point you should be working on transitioning into maintenance and adjusting your calories up to a .5lb a week loss. Also remember-you will have a maintenance range, not a specific maintenance weight. Most people chose a range of 3-5lbs. With you being so close to your goal weight it's really time to shift gears :)

• katdarn79
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »

I set my target quite some time ago, my starting weight was about 11st 3, I got to 9st 7, then stupidly stopped counting calories and went up to 10st 5 then I started again. So I probably have more than 8lbs to lose in not sure yet lol,xx

Thanks for your replies everyone!! Xx
  • kayleereade
    kayleereade Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiya, i'm on 1400 calories looking to loose 45lbs. I have an open diary!
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me if you like, though I'm on 1300 and eat a lot of the same stuff every day! X
  • kahmed2014
    kahmed2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I'm from the UK. Im eating around 1350 -1400 and trying to lose 1lb a week x
  • pipo0984
    pipo0984 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! ;)
  • obrien_lo
    obrien_lo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • katdarn79
    Options
    Thank you all!! :) xx
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am on a 1200 calorie/day. I would love for some new motivated friends with similar calorie goals. Please feel free to add me ❤
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and honest, and I eat 1,600. I'm in Wisconsin :)
  • AdamImadA
    AdamImadA Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm on a pound loss a week and am really enjoying it. 1800 calories or so per day. As long as I'm loosing I'm happy and tend to estimate a lot. Wisconsin as well. Feel free to add me!
  • katdarn79
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Finding it interesting to see what others eat!! Xx
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Open. Feel free to add :)