What "silly" NSV do you have when you reach your goal weight

Options
RHOyalT
RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
Yes, we all have those MAJOR weight loss goals. But what about the ones that probably aren't listed in our message board signatures? I'll start:

I would LOVE to be able to get out of the shower or bathtub and have a regular bathroom towel (not a beach towel) wrap all the way around me like I see the skinny chicks do in the movies! The day that happens, I believe I will walk around all day in nothing but a towel!

I'd love to hear yours!

Replies

• Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I can now bend over and cut/polish my toenails without unbuckling my pants!!!(LOL)
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be able to walk out the house in the summer wearing a t-shirt and not feel worried that my tummy or boobs are wobbling! lol!
  • lowlevelrebel
    lowlevelrebel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a good topic - I love your NSV!

Um.. I would like to jump on my boyfriend's back for a piggyback ride without worrying that he'll be spending the rest of the week in a back brace with a heating pad :)
  • rebeccajoy
    rebeccajoy Posts: 45
    Options
    I would love to be able to wear my sisters' clothing! One is older and the other one is younger. (They share some of their clothes)

For something silly, hmmm.... being able to turn around without knocking things over! ;-) lol!!! haha!
    I tend not to be very careful all the time.
  • lowlevelrebel
    Options
    I can now bend over and cut/polish my toenails without unbuckling my pants!!!(LOL)

Amazing! :laugh: I love it :)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Yes, we all have those MAJOR weight loss goals. But what about the ones that probably aren't listed in our message board signatures? I'll start:

I would LOVE to be able to get out of the shower or bathtub and have a regular bathroom towel (not a beach towel) wrap all the way around me like I see the skinny chicks do in the movies! The day that happens, I believe I will walk around all day in nothing but a towel!

I'd love to hear yours!

I LOVE this!!! I actually, fairly often, try to see how close I can get the ends of my towel! lol

My personal, rather prideful, NSV will be the double-takes I get when I go to my 10-year class reunion. I have 3 years to go, but it's my goal to be unrecognizable!
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    I can't wait until I can walk/jog without my shorts crawling up due to the thighs rubbing! I am also looking foward to tucking in my shirts and wearing a belt WITHOUT wearing a big shirt over it to cover the muffin top!
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh fun!!! I had two of them...The first one I just met...yay me! it was to wear skinny jeans with boots on the outside. sounds silly I know, but I LOVE the way it looks on skinnier girls, but felt too chubby to pull it off....until a few weeks ago I got my first pair of skinnys and some new boots and now rock them all the time!! WOO HOO The second, we will have to see next spring....Im hoping at my 10 yr class reunion I hear "you have not changed a bit!!!" hehe...I have TOTALLY changed....for the worst, for a while, but am now on my way back to where I was!!!
  • lowlevelrebel
    Options
    I can't wait until I can walk/jog without my shorts crawling up due to the thighs rubbing! I am also looking foward to tucking in my shirts and wearing a belt WITHOUT wearing a big shirt over it to cover the muffin top!

Oh my god, wait. Seconded on the thigh rubbing. I want to wear dresses and skirts in summer without welts on my thighs at the end of the day!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I want cute sexy (or silly) panties I can wear comfortably (actually, I'd be happy wearing the 10 year old V-strings I still have sitting there from before I had my son - 7 YEARS ago!).

I want to be able to wear my husbands jeans again (HUGE and low slung on my hips - almost falling off).

I want a rockin pair of jeans that make my *kitten* look HOT! (actually I have a pair... on my top shelf just waiting for me.. although, they may be out of fashion after 10 years!)
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a bargain hound. If it's too small, but it's a good deal and I'd LOVE to wear it... I might buy it.

I'm collecting a pile of "motivational" clothing. LOL

I have a pair of jeans that are my first objective. These are really nice jeans, my style, etc. and I want to wear them so bad. The price was too good to pass on them even though they're just too small. When I bought them I couldn't get them over my hips. As of today, I can actually pull them all the way up. Next step is being able to button/zip them and after that... I should be able to wear them. :):):):)
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a Bikini like Ursula Andress wears in the James Bond Movie, Dr. No

http://www.snyderworld.co.cc/web_images/ursula_andress_as_honey_ryder_crop.jpg

Silly but its my little goal. XD
  • RHOyalT
    Options
    What a good topic - I love your NSV!

Um.. I would like to jump on my boyfriend's back for a piggyback ride without worrying that he'll be spending the rest of the week in a back brace with a heating pad :)

This one made me laugh for real! LOL! I'd also love for my husband to give me a piggyback ride...if he tried to do it now, it would probably be a piggy ride literally!
  • Soon_to_be_Rigby
    Options
    I want to wear shorts this summer and not be constantly pulling them down to hide my chunky monkey thighs!
  • lexrobin2
    lexrobin2 Posts: 33
    Options
    "hey you, youre muffintop's showing", how many people HATE this commercial? i would love to be able to hear it, and not think this b**ch can see me through the tv and is talking to me!
    i would love to be able to sit indian style in my front porch rocking chair. it always seems like a comfy idea, until i try it and whoever im chilling with on the front porch has to live through the awkwardness of me just shifting around uncomfortably till i just put my damn legs down.
    i would love to be able to not dart around the grocery store, trying to hide from people from my past.
    i would love to wear my pants without the zipper coming down all day.
    i would love for my husband to not be able to pinch my bra fat.
    i would love to never have camel toe ever again in pants too small.
    i would love to stop doing that funny leg kick every third step during my morning walk, trying to get my pants to fall back down. people in the neighborhood DEFINAtELY think i have a limp:laugh: :sad: :sad: :sad:

btw, what does nsv mean??? im new:laugh:
  • TimKirkwood
    TimKirkwood Posts: 44
    Options
    My big goal, is to get to 274, 1 pound under the max weight limit to skydive! I would love to do it at least once!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wear any kind of boots I want. I love boots, but right now I can only wear slouch boots because my calves are too big.
  • RHOyalT
    Options
    "hey you, youre muffintop's showing", how many people HATE this commercial? i would love to be able to hear it, and not think this b**ch can see me through the tv and is talking to me!
    i would love to be able to sit indian style in my front porch rocking chair. it always seems like a comfy idea, until i try it and whoever im chilling with on the front porch has to live through the awkwardness of me just shifting around uncomfortably till i just put my damn legs down.
    i would love to be able to not dart around the grocery store, trying to hide from people from my past.
    i would love to wear my pants without the zipper coming down all day.
    i would love for my husband to not be able to pinch my bra fat.
    i would love to never have camel toe ever again in pants too small.
    i would love to stop doing that funny leg kick every third step during my morning walk, trying to get my pants to fall back down. people in the neighborhood DEFINAtELY think i have a limp:laugh: :sad: :sad: :sad:

btw, what does nsv mean??? im new:laugh:

I can totally relate to about 90% of yours! LOL! NSV=non scale victory
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    oh... one more. I want to be able to log running at 5.0 (and really be at that pace. Right now my running pace is slower than what they call a brisk walk! :laugh: )
  • MicheleMauldin
    Options

Oh my god, wait. Seconded on the thigh rubbing. I want to wear dresses and skirts in summer without welts on my thighs at the end of the day!

AMEN!