Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• HMittra
    HMittra Posts: 15
    Hey ya'll! Just popping up to say hi to everyone! Let's be friends! ;)
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    I'll take MFP friends where I can get them! I'm looking to lose over 100 lbs., and have lost thirty since January. Having other people who understand what losing weight really means and how hard it can be would be a big help!
  • I'm new here and I'm looking for motivational and active friends! Give me a FR x
  • lastcoyote
    lastcoyote Posts: 5 Member
    im down for some new friends.
  • foxifee
    foxifee Posts: 2
    Hey peeps am 35 from Scotland want to lose a stone and half thru mfp for going on my hols to Ibiza so far so good only been at it 10 days feels longer please add me please ty xxx
  • abellone7289
    abellone7289 Posts: 70 Member
    Just started back on here in the last two weeks and could certainly use some new friends! Add me :)
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    I've lost 134 pounds so far and pushing for the next stage of my weight loss, feel free to add me :)
  • MagnoliaNY
    MagnoliaNY Posts: 2,049 Member
    edited April 2015
    Let's do this all together Pals!!! #Motivated And for those who speaks French, I do too :smiley:
  • ashilda
    ashilda Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me, 34yr old mum of 2, wanting to lose 4-5stone and needing motivation and support!!
  • Wagwannn
  • TinyRaccoon19
    TinyRaccoon19 Posts: 31 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm new to MFP so feel free to add me :smile:

• salad_bar
    salad_bar Posts: 66 Member
    Me. Personal journey of self-discovery and self-improvement. Of course, fitness and healthy eating fits in there too!
  • ShoemakerCenter
    ShoemakerCenter Posts: 10 Member
    Hello! 30/yo male here - been on and off MFP for a few years. Down 35 lbs, about 40 (ideally) to go! Never been a poster here, but it'd be nice to have other friends working hard as well! Friend Request me!
  • runfoxrun
    runfoxrun Posts: 7 Member
    Hiya! I'm looking for fun, motivational people to be on my team!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    I'm Always looking for more Awesome friends... ONLY 2 things I do ask... Please have a profile written out and Please have more than 1 picture that actually shows your face
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Add me! I'm on everyday and I like to motivate and be motivated by others!!
  • tlh68
    tlh68 Posts: 25 Member
    Need friends!!!
  • tweetipie81
    tweetipie81 Posts: 1 Member
    I need friends to motivate me and keep me on track !!
  • vanesaaldridge
    vanesaaldridge Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in. I'm back using the app after falling off the band wagon. new friends would be great!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Always looking for people I can learn from or even share what's working for me. Bonus if you have a good sense of humor! ;)