5ft6 females, would love to add more friends?

Options
I am 5ft 6, and 215lb. I want to get to 154lb, would love to add females of the same stats?

Also, whats the best calories to eat per day to lose 1-2lb a week?

Thanks xxx

Replies

• Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", SW 233, CW 186, GW 156. I eat 1600 calories a day. You are welcome to add me!
  • CazLovesCalories
    CazLovesCalories Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Brill thanks, what are you losses like on 1600? Do you eat exercise cals at all?
  • retropactum
    retropactum Posts: 75 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 24 y.o., SW 255 lbs, CW 237 lbs, GW 175 lbs. I'm eating 1540 kcals a day. Friend request sent!
  • CazLovesCalories
    Options
  • pelpelpel
    pelpelpel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 5 7.5

Sw 200
    Cw 171

Goal around 11 stone??? I've been eating 1200 since January- few blips and started some exercise now too- 2 classes a week- this works for me I have lost roughly 2lb a week feel so much better and the low cal makes me eat pretty healthy:) x x x I'll add you if you want to be pals :) x x x
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    1600 has worked really well for me, in conjunction with a 100g/day protein goal. I have lost 47 pounds since mid November. I don't eat any exercise calories (I know - this isn't how MFP is designed, but I am under the care of a bariatrician and a RD, and am following their instructions.) I generally exercise 5 days a week - 2 days of heavy lifting, 1 day of circuit-style training with a trainer, 2 3ish mile runs or Zumba. I also get 10K steps a day on my Fitbit. You should be able to see my diary now if you are interested. I have good days and bad days, but the majority of days I'm right around 1600.
  • CazLovesCalories
    Options
    pelpelpel wrote: »
    Hello I'm 5 7.5

Sw 200
    Cw 171

Goal around 11 stone??? I've been eating 1200 since January- few blips and started some exercise now too- 2 classes a week- this works for me I have lost roughly 2lb a week feel so much better and the low cal makes me eat pretty healthy:) x x x I'll add you if you want to be pals :) x x x

My goal is 11 stone because I dont know what I will look like when i get there, its an interim. I still want my curves though.

• CazLovesCalories
    Options
    1600 has worked really well for me, in conjunction with a 100g/day protein goal. I have lost 47 pounds since mid November. I don't eat any exercise calories (I know - this isn't how MFP is designed, but I am under the care of a bariatrician and a RD, and am following their instructions.) I generally exercise 5 days a week - 2 days of heavy lifting, 1 day of circuit-style training with a trainer, 2 3ish mile runs or Zumba. I also get 10K steps a day on my Fitbit. You should be able to see my diary now if you are interested. I have good days and bad days, but the majority of days I'm right around 1600.

I have a fitbit too. My diary isnt great. I dont eat clean, but sadly I dont like much veg, which hinders me a lot...I just moved house, and will start cooking properly once my kitchen is sorted lol x
  • Hvngfaith88
    Hvngfaith88 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    5'6 245, want to get to 140, I use striiv... just starting my journey could use all the help and tips you have, please add me as a friend :)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm not 5' 6" but I'm 5' 5.5"... I currently weight 139.0 from 166.4. I love making new friends on here. Please feel free to add me, I try to encourage/motivate as much as possible! I eat between 1200-1500 per day depending on the day, but I lose between 0.2-1.6 lbs per week.
  • ceembeee
    ceembeee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'5 hope I make the cut! Add me I am always on here trying to help support and motivate and hope my friends do the same! My stats are SW 155 CW 140.5 GW 135. I generally eat 1400-1500 cals a day, which is 1250 plus about half my exercise calories, and on weekends I eat all my exercise calories back to keep me sane so 1700-2100 cals. I consistently lose a half a pound to a pound a week. Last week 1.5 but that's rare!
  • Hvngfaith88
    Hvngfaith88 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have goals set at 1200 calories, 10,000-17,000 steps a day. I have been told to eat my exercise calories. I am losing fat (clothes not so tight) but I haven't lost more than a few measley pounds... what should i be doing?
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    We are weight loss goals twins! I am also 5'6", weight 213 and my ultimate goal is 155. Add me!
  • ZenSakura
    ZenSakura Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently at 282.4 lbs (started at 325). Anyone can feel free to add me. :smile:
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'6" and welcome any new friends to cheer each other on :) I'm at 210 down from 229, I am hoping to get to onederland by my birthday June 8, I eat about 1500 calories a day and am finding the older I get the harder it is to lose weight for sure. Please feel free to add me as a friend!! I was told by my doctor that 170 is a good weight, I've generally weighed between 140-155 up until a few years ago. Good luck!!
  • CazLovesCalories
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'6" and welcome any new friends to cheer each other on :) I'm at 210 down from 229, I am hoping to get to onederland by my birthday June 8, I eat about 1500 calories a day and am finding the older I get the harder it is to lose weight for sure. Please feel free to add me as a friend!! I was told by my doctor that 170 is a good weight, I've generally weighed between 140-155 up until a few years ago. Good luck!!

Good luck, my birthday is June 6th xx

• CazLovesCalories
    Options
    ceembeee wrote: »
    Hi I am 5'5 hope I make the cut! Add me I am always on here trying to help support and motivate and hope my friends do the same! My stats are SW 155 CW 140.5 GW 135. I generally eat 1400-1500 cals a day, which is 1250 plus about half my exercise calories, and on weekends I eat all my exercise calories back to keep me sane so 1700-2100 cals. I consistently lose a half a pound to a pound a week. Last week 1.5 but that's rare!

well done :) xx
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    5'6". I started at 202.5 in January 2014 and ended 2014 at 150. I never averaged less than 1750 calories per day. Feel free to add me.
  • Jessikin13
    Jessikin13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    5'6". SW 145, CW 124.4, GW 120. I'm eating around 1400 calories a day and I'm probably going to change my goal to be 0.5 lb per week as I get ready to re-start Chalean Extreme next week and hope that I can get a little more muscle on me. I've been losing anywhere between 0.5 and 2 lbs per week. It's pretty random. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • balburruproad
    balburruproad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im 5 foot 6 and weigh 147 pounds and i am trying to lose 10 pounds as carry all my weight around my middle and my pants are just too darn tight and i refuse to go up asize. i have just had a week of 1200 calories and lost zero but i am okay with that its about relearning healthy habits and adding exercise. Feel free to add me, i need a helping hand too.