Not sure where to post this.....need help deleting food items in my food diary

Options
I have several pages of food items for each meal and would like to delete many of the items. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!!

Replies

• 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You can't, but as you enter new food items, the old ones get pushed to back pages and you don't have to bother with them anymore. I never look beyond page 1 when I'm making entries. It's easier to just type it into the search function (for me; I type fast).
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    on the food diary webpage, where you hit food... scroll all the way to the bottom where it says "delete from list"... hope this works.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    on the food diary webpage, where you hit food... scroll all the way to the bottom where it says "delete from list"... hope this works.

Where is this?

Are you using the app version?

Oh, no, you are referring to the "frequent" list, not the "recent" list, which most probably is the list in question here.

OP, you have to delete the food (every instance) from your diary to prevent it showing in the "recent" list.
    You can't, but as you enter new food items, the old ones get pushed to back pages and you don't have to bother with them anymore. I never look beyond page 1 when I'm making entries. It's easier to just type it into the search function (for me; I type fast).

Good for you :p Personally, I hate it. MFP is making eating a great variety of foods, and rotating them, as I do, more difficult than it could have been. Have stopped hoping for improvements though.
  • Sapphiretransformed
    Sapphiretransformed Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Go to your diary, press and hold down on that food. Menu comes up to either delete or move food to another group
  • kcd1961
    kcd1961 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Good for you :p Personally, I hate it. MFP is making eating a great variety of foods, and rotating them, as I do, more difficult than it could have been. Have stopped hoping for improvements though.

I thought this was funny in light of your profile pic :wink:

They offer you frequent, most recent, the ability to delete (and add back) onto the lists, plus select the current meal. Sure it can sometimes be a pain, but I've heard pre-emptive mind reading is on the do-list.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    kcd1961 wrote: »

I thought this was funny in light of your profile pic :wink:

They offer you frequent, most recent, the ability to delete (and add back) onto the lists, plus select the current meal. Sure it can sometimes be a pain, but I've heard pre-emptive mind reading is on the do-list.

Oh, I'm patient-angry :*