30 Day Shred - Who's doin it?

Options
I know we all know. :) DON'T PHONE IT IN!

Really tho - Who's doing the 30 DS? How's it going?

I'm Day 6, Level 1.

Replies

• oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am! I'm on Day 2 Level 1. :) My abs hurt! lol
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i finished it last week and have started over... i'm hoping now that i am in better shape i can put all that i have into it... i have way more stamina and muscle definition but i didn't lose any weight or inches before.
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    2nd part 3day :) How is it going for you? I will do Ripped in 30 as well quite soon :P
  • sroberson12
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    Just did Day 1 of Level 2. I've got jello muscles that are already starting to get achey. Good thing I'm taking a rest day tomorrow! :)
  • suzitkd
    suzitkd Posts: 110
    Options
    Just finished day one level one... couldn't manage those crossover abs things at the end... OWWWWW! Will try harder tomorrow!
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred when I have time to go out right afterwards for a nice 30 minute jog but am always satisfied even with teh results on it's own.

Been doing it off and on for two years - sometimes I get in a rut and start slacking by only doing a walk/jog - other times I get gung-ho and end up taking boot camp or crossfit!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I just finished Level 1 yesterday (did 10 days). I started Level 2 today. It's going well for me, I can see a difference already and have a little more muscle tone already. I love it :) Will probably plan on doing another one of her workouts when I finish this one, just don't know which one yet.

"I want you guys to feel like you're going to die"......LOL A quote from Level 2....
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 3--I am dying in the shoulders!!! I always try to follow with more cardio--walk with leslie sansone--or some other 30 min cardio work out..
  • indyam
    indyam Posts: 18
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?

The 30 Day Shred is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Circuit Training Video. :) I really like it. I'm having a lot of success and I am seeing inches go away which is good. But it isn't easy. Takes some serious commitment to get up and listen to her "yell" at you for 20 minutes...

I'm exaggerating. Maybe she's encouraging me? After the 2nd day, I threw on a workout playlist and watched her on mute. :)

Still a great workout that puts my whole day in perspective...!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I will be starting tonight doing the Shred again. I did it once and also done her Ripped in 30! Love them both. But my sister borrowed the ripped in 30. So I will restart the shred tonight and will do ripped in 30 again once done. Hopefully it's easier on the muscles the 2nd go round!!! LOL
  • Mutsie
    Mutsie Posts: 15
    Options
    Day 9, level 1. Want to move on to level 2 on day 11.

It seems to get easier every day and so far I love this workout!
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Im not doing it in 30 days cause I take rest days
    I am on day 18 level 2 at 30 days today
  • juhel88
    juhel88 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am starting it again today. I kind of slacked off from last week. But I am determined to go the full 30 days without any breaks. So far though, I have noticed a change in my body and I can definitely feel the burn. I wish everyone who's in the progress (or thinking about doing it) the best of luck. Its a challenge but you got to stay strong and you will feel amazing afterwards.
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    day 2 level 1. it's not as bad as i thought, but definitely kicking my butt more than i expected it to. (that sentence is totally contradicting). but i'm loving the workout, i can feel it throughout my body!

can't wait to see if there is any changes in my body by day 30!
  • ilikeowls
    ilikeowls Posts: 21
    Options
    Level 1 day 4. I hadn't heard of it until I joined here and so many people were raving about it. I've tried other DVD's before, but they're just not for me in my little apartment. I also tend to get a bit confused with the dancing ones, so Jillians simple but effective moves are great for me!

That said I could barely walk after I started, and I do a lot of exercise anyway, but this really complements my cardio.
  • jfarr
    jfarr Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, how do you guys log 30 day shred workouts in MFP?
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Im on day 2 of level 1, man my thighs ache ! I have a hard time with
    the jumping jacks, go figure I thought they would be the easiest lol !
  • Mommaof3Boys2011
    Options
    level 1 day 2... my quads are killing me... my biceps and calves are a little sore but my quads hurt so so so bad... im hoping by the end of the week i feel a little better... i am going to take the weekends off though just so i dont over do it...
  • Mommaof3Boys2011
    Options
    Hi, how do you guys log 30 day shred workouts in MFP?
    I added 30 day shred as a workout and i just adjust the cals... i personally burn about 250 cals but thats just me