Fit_Belle
Fit_Belle Posts: 12 Member
edited April 2015 in Recipes
Looking for recipes

Replies

• IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I use a scoop of choc whey powder with 2 tablespoons nonfat plain greek yogurt, 1/2 banana, handful of kale, teaspoon chia seed, and teaspoon of natural peanut butter and water.
  • Alicrookston
    Alicrookston Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop choc powder, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 banana, and lots of ice. Blend it up in my vitamix and it makes nearly 32 ounces. I share half with my son. We both love it.
  • Sheilavirani
    Sheilavirani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1 scoop choc protein, 1/2 banana, 1 tbs PB2, 1 tsp nescafe, water, ice. It's a frappacino!
  • Fit_Belle
    Options
    1 scoop choc protein, 1/2 banana, 1 tbs PB2, 1 tsp nescafe, water, ice. It's a frappacino!

Sounds good!! Thanks
  • Fit_Belle
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! Will try them
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    LilyOfTheValley008 Posts: 95 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    1 frozen banana (makes it creamy without having to add ice, which I find dilutes the flavour), 1 cup of milk (I use almond), 1 scoop of ON extreme milk chocolate whey (or whatever), 1 cup of spinach (you can't taste it!).

That's my basic formula! Some add-ins I like are chia seeds, flaxseed, pb2 or maybe some greek yogurt!
  • Fit_Belle
    Options
    1 frozen banana (makes it creamy without having to add ice, which I find dilutes the flavour), 1 cup of milk (I use almond), 1 scoop of ON extreme milk chocolate whey (or whatever), 1 cup of spinach (you can't taste it!).

That's my basic formula! Some add-ins I like are chia seeds, flaxseed, pb2 or maybe some greek yogurt!

Thanks! that sounds yummy