Just join mfp looking for support to reach my goal!!!!

Options
Hello just looking for support to loose a few lbs. And to meet other people who struggle with the same problemns i have. Trying
to control this weight thing. I had a motorcycle accident years ago. I put on 65lbs in and out of surgery over a 10 month period. I'm very bless just to be here now. I was granted a second chance at life. Now i want to get back in shape and to regain my strength.
And to make good on my new opportunity. Wish me luck. I hope everyone on MFP can reach their fitness goal. Good luck !! And may god bless..

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    This place is full of support. Welcome!! Happy journey to you - I wish you great success.
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Lord Jesus!!! My dad was in a bad motorcycle accident hit by a speeding truck years ago and I know how hard it can be getting back in the groove (he's still in pain off and on)

You wanted motivation and the Lord sent you to the right place at the right time!! Come join my weight loss challenge I just started - "Battle of the Bulge Summer Slimdown"
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/239075-battle-of-the-bulge-summer-weight-loss-challenge-whose

we're up to over 80 people and we're doing fun stuff, challenges, songs, and tips daily to get everyone repumped and ready to reach their goals! We're only on day 3 but It will be a fun way to meet some people and see how the site can help you! Look throughout the posts for a post that starts with a lady/guy holding a 'rules' sign for a snapshot of how we're rollin out (I think page 6)

Good luck and God Bless!! :happy:
  • Daysea13
    Daysea13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck. Everyone here is great & will offer lots of support & motivation when you need it. I sent you a friend request.
  • MsTRiot
    MsTRiot Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey, Welcome to MFP. I just joined a few days ago myself and so far I've found nothing but encouragement and support. The people here are great. I hope you find it to be as halpful as I have ... and feel free to add me as a friend, I can always use 1 more person to support/get support from
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can totally reach any goal you set your mind to!! I will be praying for you and rooting for you!! Youve already taken the first step!! Good Luck! God bless!!!
  • bberns27
    bberns27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem. I was a gymnast and had surgery causing me to gain about 40 pounds at my heaviest. With perserverance you can do it!!! we are all cheering for you!
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    You have come to the right place....Help ,encouragment and support on MFP is amazing......I will send you a friend request so you can add me if you like....
    Good luck to you on your journey,,I wish you the best of luck and success....Just remember your not alone ,,we are all in this together...