Need 30-Something Sisters w/ 100+ to lose

Options
ImSoPrecious78
ImSoPrecious78 Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi! Ok, so this isn't my first time on here but I'm finally READY to do this! I have *about* 125 pounds to lose, so it's going to be a long road, but hey, I didn't get here overnight. ;) I need all the buddies I can get!

Replies

• mrsmuzzy24
    mrsmuzzy24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 35 with about 100 to lose to get to my healthy weight. We can do this!
  • accrocker
    accrocker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 33 years young, I am a mom of 3 beautiful children, current weight is 230 lbs and I am 5 foot 2 1/2 inches short. ideal weight for my height is 123 I think but I would be excited if I could get to 150. which would be an 80 pound loss
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 36 and need to lose around 85-100 lbs. I joined a few years ago and lost around 30 lbs. Then I fell back into old habits, gained the 30 lbs back and then some. I'm ready to start again and to make some changes that will last a lifetime! Feel free to add me!
  • pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey There! I'm in the same boat some of you are in. I'm 35 and a few years ago lost roughly 75 pounds. However, it all came back for various reasons and excuses but it NEEDS to come back off again.. :) Feel free to add me! and good luck on all your journeys!
  • lady_beastmode
    lady_beastmode Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 with 80 plus to lose. I need buddies!
  • 1nelle
    1nelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey there i am there with you to i am just about 1/2 way to my goal add me!!
  • ImSoPrecious78
    ImSoPrecious78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks & congratulations!!
  • vstbr16
    vstbr16 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im 23 and would love to loose 100 lbs but I have no motivation. Currently at 280
  • karag413
    karag413 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 37 as of Monday and BACK on the wagon after a 90 lb drop in 2011/2012. I've not gained it all back, and was never at goal but have a good 75 to lose. Add me!
  • jenniferann80
    jenniferann80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! 33 yrs old current weight 230. I'm 5'3". Goal weight is 158.
  • five1113
    five1113 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add meeee!!!! :D
  • trippke
    trippke Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! Ok, so this isn't my first time on here but I'm finally READY to do this! I have *about* 125 pounds to lose, so it's going to be a long road, but hey, I didn't get here overnight. ;) I need all the buddies I can get!

• trippke
    trippke Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me I am 37 in the military and I have about 80 lbs to lose if I don't I'll need to look for a new job. So I need help staying motivated
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    34 and have lost 63 still have 54 more to lose. Feel free to add
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ill be 30 in june ! and i have around 50kg to lose so add me people :)
  • stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 38 and 100 lbs to lose. Are you starting a challenge group?
  • kristenco
    kristenco Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 30 and have already lost almost 60 lbs, but still have 60 more lbs to lose...feel free to add me!!
  • Tetrelle
    Tetrelle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    120 lbs to lose, I'm 29 though. Do I make the cut? haha :smile:
  • shizzieshiz
    shizzieshiz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    32 and have a current small goal of 50...big goal of 125! Add me!!! Let's do this!!!
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    woohoo ! lets do this people :) adds me !