Options
Starting weight lost journey again!! Sticking to it this time

Replies

• Markied101
    Options
    Me too.
  • Aleshanoble
    Options
    I have started and fell out many time this time I'm ready for a life style change and sticking to it!!! Go girl
  • LosingDebbie8
    LosingDebbie8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have gained a lost at least 300 lbs and every time I get down to my goal weight I eventually end up right back here, depressed angry at myself and over 200 lbs
  • Vanietrah
    Vanietrah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm determined to make a lifestyle change instead of starting a diet and then quitting
  • shelliengw
    shelliengw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. I want to live a healthy life.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! got 30 pounds to lose and I am taking it slow this time because I will NEVER be at this weight again. Feel free to add me and we can do this together!! Good luck everyone and WE GOT THIS!
  • maryowens1
    maryowens1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I haven't participated since last year and want to make a new commitment to exercising and better health. This is day 2.
  • DreamPhedre
    DreamPhedre Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Today is a fresh start!!
  • Lisa38__
    Lisa38__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    We've all been there. Good luck!
  • cshankes
    cshankes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been there too!. Am determined that this is the final time I will have to lose it. I need to make it a lifestyle and not a diet.
  • Misjai
    Misjai Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Omg... me too!! I'm right along with you I need help!!
  • haleemasiddiqi
    haleemasiddiqi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    vada44 wrote: »
    Me too!!! got 30 pounds to lose and I am taking it slow this time because I will NEVER be at this weight again. Feel free to add me and we can do this together!! Good luck everyone and WE GOT THIS!

I have 30 lbs to lose as well! Yay! Let's do this together! I'm adding you :D
  • Linda73c
    Linda73c Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting again! Im in the same boat. Feel free to add me and I wish you nothing but the best!!!
  • kittykarin
    kittykarin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Most of us can understand how you feel. The worst thing that we do to ourselves is have the "I Blew It" mentality. I'm such an All or Nothing person and so I try to be perfect in my eating and exercise but when I make one mistake, I throw in the towel. I go crazy and eat everything I can thinking that I totally blew it and I will start my "diet" again next week. I'm trying super hard to get out of that mentality and to have a balance. I'm experimenting with new recipes and trying hard not to feel like I'm on a diet. I'm eating yummy stuff and doing exercise I enjoy. Keep up the good work and be kind to yourself. Expecting perfection only leads to disappointment down the road. :-)
  • regroove
    regroove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm renewing my commitment to eating less and better and keeping up with exercise and walking. I don't want to think of it as starting over so much as moving in a different direction from where I am right now.
  • pattysued
    pattysued Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 60 pounds to lose. I lose about half of what I need to, and then I gain it back. This time I am determined to lose the whole 60 and keep it off.
  • dawnbaker99
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement. I'm sorry it took so long to respond. I'm still trying to figure out how to use this app correctly
  • aschapma
    aschapma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Undisciplined, yo yo dieter. Trying to lose 20 pounds. Can't afford to go up another size.