T25 Gamma Pure or Hybrid?

Options
Hi, apologies if this has been discussed before but I've used the search function and have been googling to no avail!

I've just finished T25 Alpha and Beta and am about to move on to Gamma on Monday but I'm confused as to whether to follow the Pure Program or the Hybrid Strength one?

I can't seem to find any sort of info as to what would be best.

Has anyone else completed Gamma and if so what would you recommend? Any thoughts welcome!

Replies

• ReggieW31
    ReggieW31 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I havent finished yet but are you on facebook? There are a couple of great T25 community pages which provides plenty of feedback and a lot of support
  • jacquagirl2000
    jacquagirl2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat! I've been through two rounds of Alpha / Beta and I love T25. I did my first Gamma workout yesterday (Speed 3.0) but I'm so confused as to which one to do. I don't really get this difference between being "ripped" and being "strong." If being strong is code for bulking up and building bigger muscles, then I'd rather be ripped... but I was surprised there's no double in the Pure Gamma cycle. I think I'll try Pure Gamma and I can always supplement it with a run or two if I feel like I need it.
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm in a FB group but didn't feel like I was any the wiser from responses on there from Beachbody coaches either!

I think like you @jacquagirl2000‌ I will follow Pure Gamma but perhaps supplement with other things like maybe some of my favourites from Alpha/Beta and a bit of PiYo.
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I finished Gamma in January and did the pure Gamma and not the hybrid because I was doing other circuit/cardio workouts during the week. Still love pulling it out when I feel like I'm not lifting enough. I'd say do the hybrid if you need that extra cardio, or if you feel pure Gamma is a bit too tough at that point.
  • cocobongo
    Options
    Thanks! Started today, Speed 3.0 is crazy! Going to do Pure and supplement it as I feel necessary. Do you have any progress pics from when you did it?
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Let's see - this is probably my closest one to that time frame. Now mind you - this is my start photo, when I started T25 from day one. I'm bad at progress report pics! :) My profile pic is my most recent and I'm doing Max:30 among other things right now. I never did Gamma exclusively.
    - q9an8ndi9oe3.jpeg
  • cocobongo
    Options
    Fab thank you! I'm hoping to get more definition
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am on my first week of Gamma and I will be doing Pure Gamma this cycle since I am also running & doing other cardio in the evenings 5-6 days a week
  • cocobongo
    Options
    Babygi6003 wrote: »
    I am on my first week of Gamma and I will be doing Pure Gamma this cycle since I am also running & doing other cardio in the evenings 5-6 days a week

I went for Pure Gamma too in the end, got a little behind last week due to work but I'm due to finish week 2 tomorrow. Plan to go onto Athlean X after this.