Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community aspect of this app - it's exciting to see so many people on the same journey to better health!
    I would love to have positive and supportive friends on my feed!
    Feel free to add me:)
  • josh_carel
    josh_carel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to me add me. I'm looking for any advice and motivation in my weight loss journey. I've currently lost 80lbs and have 40 more to go!
  • ms218899
    ms218899 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's awesome to see so many health minded people in one place. This has been a weight loss journey of highs and lows for me, but I keep going! I'm happy to have new friends for even more motivation!
  • FloridaxAmanda
    Options
    Hi all! Please feel free to add me! I am in desperate need of some motivating friends on this thing :)
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :) Best of luck to you guys!!
  • NeliusPT
    NeliusPT Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Let's get motivated!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been using MFP for many months, fell off for a while and now I'm back at it. Never realized these forums were here 'til today. Motivation is always welcome and of course I'll do my best to motivate as well!
  • LovelyGlitter
    LovelyGlitter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Lovely and I have got a pretty penny to lose. I've been fighting this battle alone for a long time and not getting anywhere. I picked up MFP awhile ago and it's helpful but I'm thinking making some friends and getting some accountability going will really help me make better choices. I'd love to meet some awesome healthy minded folks on here. If you are in need of a weight loss buddy talk to me!
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in for new friends!
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me! But not all of my posts are fitness-related, so you've been warned. Also, I'm weird. And I like music a lot. Like, A LOT. But I'm supportive, so yay for that!
  • lucyat2
    lucyat2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 135lbs looking to lose 15lbs and keep it that way. I track everyday and I'm supportive! Anyone can add me :smiley:
  • CJMommyof2
    CJMommyof2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just logged back in after a two year break and am anxious to get started. Looking for more friends to help keep each other on track.
  • jpulp
    jpulp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add more friends for inspiration and ideas.
  • LadyKendaQ
    Options
    Seeking female friends only :)
  • princessmiffysox
    Options
    Add me!! xo
  • HMittra
    HMittra Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey ya'll! Just popping up to say hi to everyone! Let's be friends! ;)
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'll take MFP friends where I can get them! I'm looking to lose over 100 lbs., and have lost thirty since January. Having other people who understand what losing weight really means and how hard it can be would be a big help!
  • lisawantsskinny
    Options
    I'm new here and I'm looking for motivational and active friends! Give me a FR x
  • lastcoyote
    lastcoyote Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im down for some new friends.