Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    When I crave chocolate.

I have chocolate.
    Me too... and usually a lot of it
  • kristenveganvixen
    kristenveganvixen Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Pulsin' choc and almond brownies are lovely, as are nakd bars for a healthier alternative to brownies. And if I'm craving chocolate I'll have it, but very high cocoa content dark chocolate weighed out which tends to not be more than 100 cals for 20g
  • Losing2Fast2Furious
    Losing2Fast2Furious Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Silk Almond Dark Chocolate-100 calories per cup. Very good and fills me up.

Yessss! It's so good. I've also just purchased some cacao nibs.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Since chocolate is required by my body I have it every morning in my coffee. :) 100% Cacao Hershey's Cocoa Natural Unsweetened is 10 calories due to the 3 grams of carbs that brings along 2 grams of fiber per each tablespoon which is the amount I use. The natural antioxidants found in it is a plus in my mind.
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/09/06/no-flour-black-bean-brownies/

These are honestly delicious... my kids love them! Warm from the oven they are amazing. Do NOT omit the chocolate chips! I use maple syrup to sweeten.

I'm not saying they are low-cal... I'm saying they are yummy!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Sugar free dark chocolate pudding!
  • xxConnie16
    xxConnie16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Special K heavenly caramel brownie, and a few strawberries. It's like having chocolate covered strawberries. :) But I'm sure adding any chocolate with strawberries will give you that sensation lol.
  • HeavyMetalHeavierWeights
    Options
    reeses peanut butter sticks...440 calories worth...just make it fit in your day.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    JarethG wrote: »
    my fix? I eat some chocolate without overthinking life the universe and everything.

Chocolate is the only substitute for chocolate.
    tumblr_mi6k8lniWM1qmpcmso2_250.gif
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am NOT a fan of those 90 calorie pack things! Even this one, which is supposed to be high in fiber, does not fill me up or satisfy me at all. If anything I'm even hungrier than when I began or I end up hungry again 10 minutes later!
    Some ways I indulge my chocolate cravings:
    Plain greek yogurt with 1 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips mixed in
    Chocolate chunk or S'mores Quest bar
    or just eat a piece of chocolate of your preference, enjoy it, log it, and factor your other choices that day so it fits in. Nothing wrong with a little chocolate now and then! :)
  • rita7735
    rita7735 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Raw brownie bites with walnuts, dates, cocoa and vanilla. Yum!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Depends on the kind of chocolate I'm craving I may have: hot chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate pudding, chocolate truffles, rum filled chocolate, chocolate ice cream, candy bar, nutella, and everything in between. I'm not a chocolate snob. Sometimes I'll have one of those expensive specialty chocolates, other times I crave the cheap stuff as long as it doesn't have the texture of candles and doesn't taste like soap. I'm not a big fan of brownies though.
  • PasPlus
    PasPlus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I take magnesuim supplements and the cravings magically go away.

I do love a bit of 85+% dark chocolate from time to time though.
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    A miniature chocolate bar (their like 2 bites), or a teaspoon of Nutella. Or 1 square of Lindt.

I've noticed that a single taste of what I'm craving is enough to satisfy me. The first bite is the tastiest, after that, the rest just mellow out too much.
  • Castrofreak
    Castrofreak Posts: 67 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I like the brownies too, but they're too small for me so I end up eating like 5 lol. I like to heat them up tho. Makes them gooier. Also, my fave is the mint chip one.

But my go to is either chewy dips quaker chocolate chip bars. Like a candy bar and only 140 calories.
    Oh and chocolate ice cream of course. I leave room for it in case I want some.
  • s2mikey
    s2mikey Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I simply EAT chocolate! I prefer Green and Blacks 85% dark but will go with Ghiradelli 86% too. Both are wonderful and a half serving is usually alls I need to make me happy. Its good for you. Ignoring cravings only leads to eventual failure, IMO.

You want some chocolate? Then eat some! :)
  • kaitlinhallmam
    Options
    I have the best recipe!

Protein pudding.

4 oz. yogurt of choice
    1 tbsp cocoa powder
    1 tbsp peanut butter
    1 banana
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder

Blend and refrigerate overnight. Tadaaaaa! It is SO DELICIOUS.
  • JojoV1977
    JojoV1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Take a Magnesium Citrate supplement (300-400mg per day or less). Your chocolate cravings will disappear.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    My boss brought in some Gertrude Hawk Dark Chocolate bunnies today- HOLYD:LKJSDF:LKJSDF

They were delicious. Just big huge (two bites) thick delicious chocolate. It was inappropriate on the conference call.