Losing the last 5 kilos

Options
Hey guys,
I've been trying to lose that last 5 kilos but don't think I'm seeing any results.
Its not that I'm overweight or ever had been but since leaving highschool an extra 5 kilos has crept on and I can't seem to get it to budge. I'm really fit and healthy and don't know how to step up the weight loss or eat less. According to my plan thing I should be losing weight but I'm not seeing it. Could it be the loss is so little and gradual that I won't see it for a couples of months or so.. though I think I've been trying for that long. Its only really a bit of belly fat.
Any tips/help would be really appreciated.
Basically my daily calorie allowance is 1240 then I usually do an hour of cardio/weights most days.
Thanks!

Replies

• misty_opal
    misty_opal Posts: 17
    Options
    I forgot to mention usually I go over my carbs limit because I eat alot of fruit and vegies and soy/rice milk and I don't eat much meat for protein and as a result aren't getting enough fat or protein so could this be a clue as to where I'm going wrong. I don't like meat that much but don't know where alternative protein sources are. I mainly eat eggs and tinned tuna/salmon.