Hungry question

Options
Hello this is my second time to post on here. After my last post I looked at my profile and realised my set goal weight hadn't been updated and also my activity levels etc. I also realised I wasn't logging foods accurately especially at weekends when I tend to eat a little more but it all adds up and I've realised its so much better to be honest with your diary.

So with all that sorted out and set properly I have been adding about 100 cals daily for 2 1/2 weeks now which is great. My question is, the more u eat, the more hungry u are? Is this the metabolism waking up?

I've read a few posts in here with some people experiencing the same thing?
Any comments and help would be great thank u

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I don't get hungrier when I eat more, but I definitely get hungrier when I eat more CARBS. So add more protein and fat and I'm very satisfied. If my calories get added as carbs I definitely feel hungrier.
  • yapdog
    yapdog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reply! Yeah I have been adding the cals as a mixture of carbs fat and protein, just different foods each day.
    It's hard working out what u want or need on that day. And now changing my eating from losing its difficult to change the mindset of these are your cals for today and that's it to maintaining and I can have these extra cals because I need them. Do u know what I mean?