Looking for friends with 20-30lbs to lose

Options
124»

Replies

• melissafofissa
    melissafofissa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Madden9097 wrote: »
    Hi I'm 33 weigh 13st 9th I'm 5' 2", looking for buddies to help me keep motivated, I follow the 5:2 healthy lifestyle plan :-)

What's the 5:2 healthy lifestyle plan? I haven't heard of it.
  • melissafofissa
    melissafofissa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lavrn03 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone!
    I'm Linda. 39 yrs old. Work full time as a nurse. Mother of active 4 yr old, coparent my 2 neices with sister who is a recent widow, and take care of my aging mother....so I'm busy!!
    After my brother n law passed away from unhealthy living last year I decided to make a change and get healthy again for myself and especially for my son!
    This June it will be a year since i started. I had a 55lb goal and I only have 10more pounds to go!!!
    This is an amazing app to keep track of intake. I'm always surprised at how fast calories add up. If you log in everyday good or bad you will see a difference. Also find fun things to do to keep you active. I started off exercises 3 x week and now up to 6x a week. I am constantly finding different things to do alone or with my son and nieces. Those calories burned ALSO add up.
    I now average about 1lb a week weight loss.
    Focus more on your health and how you feel after you workout or eat well.
    I'm also just under 5'8. CW 184 GW 175.
    Ultimately my goal is 145lbs. But I focus on 10lbs at a time, that seems to keep me encouraged and motivated.
    I hope some of that helps.

My heaviest:
    qlo5m4pdikfa.jpg

Current weight:
    a9jwi9idmvl2.jpg

Thanks for the encouragement!!! I like the idea of 10lbs at a time.
  • Aarti555
    Aarti555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 38 years old ... 5'2" ... Weighing 160 lbs .... Need to lose 35 lbs ;) please add me..,
  • 6F6S6
    6F6S6 Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is felicia and im 21 years old. Im a mother of a 4 year old and 3 month old boys. After i had my first boy in 2010. i was weighing 98 lbs. After a year i weighed 185. Then i did insanity went down to 170 then stopped working out.in 2015 After i had my second baby i weighed 150 now i weight 170. Idk what to do anymore i lost myself esteem. The love i had for my self. I hate looking in the mirror. So i want to lose at lease 30-40 lbs. Im day 4 on insanity and hope not to give up nd try mybest to lose weight. Im sure ill find motivation on here from all of you strong ppl. If you want to add me you can i wont reject. Its very nice reading all these stories and seeing ppls dedication and love they have for them self .
  • micaelarae94
    micaelarae94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, 5'2"and genetics/typical young metabolism have never been something I could relate to. I weighed myself after Easter and wanted to slap myself for weighing 159.5 lbs. I had no choice but to start eating better the next day for my own well bring. As of last Sunday, I weighed in at 154.1 and I'm hoping to be under 150 before the end of the month. I joined the "20 lb by 4th of July challenge" hoping I'll weigh in at 135 by the 4th of July! You should think about joining! My longer term goal by the end of the summer is to make it down to 125 lbs. good luck!
  • betty04gonzalez
    betty04gonzalez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi to everyone I am 5'3 at 177 I am 44 years old and mother of 4 grown children and grandmother of 3 and 2 on the way I suffer from Hypothyroidism and it's been hard to lose weight my metabolism is so that is I eat normal to feeling a little satisfied I stay full for over 6 to 8 hours u do take care of my self with my meds the doctor prescribes so figured how I can drop the pounds to reach my normal weight. I am not on a diet I am eating healthier to live longer for less worries in the future I really don't eat much in the mornings I so the special k breakfast with their measurement cup for the cereal and the milk am satisfied with that amount before eating breakfast a 8oz glass of water and meds my lunch is based on a chicken breast or tuna or a lean steak etc with vegatables and yet more water 8 to 9 Oz my dinner is a lil more less sometimes I am not that hungry so I just drink some milk with special k and more water completing my 90oz of water for the day but I eat before 8pm and I try to stay a lil hungry it turns out that doing this with my body Works I do walk alot and exercise at home but I can't say that I lose weight like I use to when I was a kid but my goals are realistically tribe to get to 140 I fight for 10lbs at a time so I am very posited and excited to keep going especially when ppl notice it helps out aokt to have more motivation to reach your goals
  • LovelyRosie
    LovelyRosie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 5'4", 166lbs, and looking to lose 20 to 30lbs and 2-3 inches from my waist for my health. Any and all support is welcome. Save me as a friend! :)
  • lexloose
    lexloose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 5'4", 166lbs, and looking to lose 20 to 30lbs and 2-3 inches from my waist for my health. Any and all support is welcome. Save me as a friend! :)

Hey! Me too!
    I am 5'3 and 160lbs and I need help motivating and staying on track. Need friends here so that I can keep myself accountable
  • FeathersOfLead
    FeathersOfLead Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here with you. I'm 5' 4" and 208. Not my heaviest but close. I want to lose 30 this year and 50 as my dream.

Feel free to add me!