Runners feet? PIC

Options
2»

Replies

• humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Ok...I was like "BABYT!!!!!!!!!!!" What are you gonna do??? You're all hott and your feet are gnarley!!!" LMAO

LMAO!!!!
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    :bigsmile: I honestly didnt see the bottom part telling that those REALLLY were not your feet. For a minute I was scared...then I felt so bad for you. Gotta love the duck tape.......the fix it all!!!:wink:
  • farewellantic
    Options
    I was like, What the hell kind of shoes are you wearing? Are you running barefoot in a broken glass/ dirt factory?! I feel so much better to see that they arent yours!
  • babytmarie27
    babytmarie27 Posts: 161
    Options
    Ok...I was like "BABYT!!!!!!!!!!!" What are you gonna do??? You're all hott and your feet are gnarley!!!" LMAO

:laugh:
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    HAHAHA! That really got me! I was thinking you might be running barefoot on a gravel road! good one!
    phahahahahah :laugh:
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    I thought... omg I can't believe her feet look like that and she actually posted a picture of them!!!
    I would definitely keep that to myself if it was true! lmao :laugh:
  • LMPRF97
    LMPRF97 Posts: 97
    Options
    my feet have acually looked like that but just without the toes lol
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    Ha! :) I was just looking at the picture with my mouth open. I thought poor thing! :)
    LMAO!
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    ewwwww :laugh:
  • dedmon
    dedmon Posts: 19
    Options
    While my feet don't look like that pic you posted...they dang sure feel like it most of the time. I know for the first week I began running, my middle toe on my left foot got the not so uncommon "black toenail." So now I get to look forward to it falling off in the future....yuk.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    While my feet don't look like that pic you posted...they dang sure feel like it most of the time. I know for the first week I began running, my middle toe on my left foot got the not so uncommon "black toenail." So now I get to look forward to it falling off in the future....yuk.

Like this?

Ernts.jpg
  • dedmon
    dedmon Posts: 19
    Options

Like this?

Ernts.jpg
    Exactly like that, lol~
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    :sick: lol jk
  • grandmanita
    grandmanita Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You, are soooo bad!!!
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    You, are soooo bad!!!

Muahahahaha :laugh:
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Lol...silly girl! Welcome to C25K...it can be kinda hard on the feet. Like you, I'm flat footed too, so you should see me like a 90 year old lady rubbing bengay on after a day of running :embarassed: Lol, so funny, but no pain, no gain right?
  • ageros
    ageros Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I cringed so hard til I scrolled down, lol.
  • KathreneW
    KathreneW Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yikes!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH GIRL! Hahahaha I was like - is this what I have to look forward to after my half marathon?

In all seriousness though, once I started running regularly my feet have widened and flattened a bit, my bunion has become more prominent and I have calluses and blisters. Running is HARD on your body, for anyone. After I get the race out of my system I think I'll be more of a 1-3 mile at a time kind of a girl. I miss my pretty feet.
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    :laugh: