Calorie intake

Options
mcloud1977
mcloud1977 Posts: 22 Member
how can I reach my calorie intake? Last night I was 889 still to get today is 1000+ and all I've done is eat, what am i supposed to do??? :(

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Calorie dense foods.......nuts, nut butters, avocado, olive oil, cheese. Did you meet your protein and fat goals?
  • mcloud1977
    Options
    No I didn't either, only a little short, I was up last night being sick with my dinner so that doesn't help either, no idea what I'm doing wrong
  • nahnalockhart
    Options
    I have not completely been meeting my calorie goal either, I'm always under.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    How did you get the the point of needing to lose 47lbs without eating?

Not trying to be mean but between the extremes of eating too much and eating too little is where you need to be.

Would be fascinated to know how you can say "all I've done is eat" and be so low in calories but your diary is private.

• nancyjay__
    nancyjay__ Posts: 310 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Are you suffering from an ed?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    He is asking a good question
    sijomial wrote: »
    How did you get the the point of needing to lose 47lbs without eating?

Not trying to be mean but between the extremes of eating too much and eating too little is where you need to be.

Would be fascinated to know how you can say "all I've done is eat" and be so low in calories but your diary is private.

OP can you set your diary to public for specific advice

Also your vomiting is extremely concerning

ETA: You're male? You should be eating 1500-1600 minimum - what's your height and current weight and what have you done to your diet that it is so drastically changed?
  • mcloud1977
    Options
    Vomiting has been going on for a while but I'm seeing a doctor at the moment and taking tests as something isn't right, when I say always eating I mean eating big portions and every 2-3 hrs I must admit my dinner was a late one so that could be a factor of the sickness, I'll see how to take of the privacy as I'm new to this app
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    On website.. go to the top

Click settings>diary settings>public (scroll to bottom)
    Save
  • mcloud1977
    Options
    Ok thanks I'm on my phone at moment but will check as soon as I can :)