• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :cry: not even a tree :grumble:
    Awwwwwwww!! Are you going to???
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I do not care WHO it is and what shape they are in, NO ONE I repeat NO ONE gets to hurt my MOMMA!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I will tear them apart, I will go down fighting, I will kill them, I will distroy them!
    YOU DO NOT MESS WITH MY MOMMA! :mad: :angry: :mad:
    AND I would like to see that jerk TRY to hit ME!!!!!
    --DIANN...
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm with Diann! No one is punching my mommy! Plus, she's super tiny so he'd hurt her too much & then Mr. Tyson & I would have some SERIOUS issues. :mad:

To clarify, I'd take the hit. :tongue:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I'm with Diann! No one is punching my mommy! Plus, she's super tiny so he'd hurt her too much & then Mr. Tyson & I would have some SERIOUS issues. :mad:

To clarify, I'd take the hit. :tongue:

I'd take the hit...NO ONE is going to hit my mommy.:noway:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree that I would let Mike Tyson hit me rather than my mom although my mom is no longer with us. I would heal better than my mother would have.

Connie
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree that I would let Mike Tyson hit me rather than my mom although my mom is no longer with us. I would heal better than my mother would have.

Connie

How about if I increased the $$ to $25,000?

I would still take the hit.. No amount of money would make it feel right :brokenheart: :brokenheart:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Max...what is wrong with you? :huh:

I'd have to take the hits.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I would have to take the hits.....nobody messes with my mama :angry: :laugh: :wink:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    BTW Tami's right. It would be one hell of a lawsuit considering his fists are considered weapons :drinker:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'd take the hits. At least he wouldn't be biting my ear off or anything drastic. :wink:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Geez...Since my mom is my best friend I would have to take the punches for her. I would hate seeing her in pain and know that it was my fault! Plus every time I had to do something concerning that money, I would feel so guilty!!!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I'll hit Mike Tyson's mom, she's gotta be pretty old and feebed by now! :laugh: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.