Ripped in 30 - April 2015

Options
13»

Replies

• emmzey
    emmzey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Any advice on the days/weeks.. I started week 1 last Monday and only did it 3 days, and then yesterday did week 1 again. I'm at a total of week 1/day 4 but I don't know when I should start week 2 since I'm not following it every single day..

Any helpful hints or thoughts would be much appreciated! Thanks :)
  • isthisolivia
    isthisolivia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So when i did it, i did it 6 days a week, Sundays off. Other people toss in a day off in the middle. I also didnt move up a level until I had nailed down the level I was on and only moved on when I felt like I needed the workout to be harder. Level 1 i spent a week on, level 2 was something like 8 days worth. Level 3 i did for 11 days, and level 4 was 8. Move at your own pace.

I also graduated my weights, and moved some of them up to 10-15lbs. That completely escalated the weight loss for me.
  • rghendo
    rghendo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    emmzey wrote: »
    Any advice on the days/weeks.. I started week 1 last Monday and only did it 3 days, and then yesterday did week 1 again. I'm at a total of week 1/day 4 but I don't know when I should start week 2 since I'm not following it every single day..

Any helpful hints or thoughts would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

I agree, move at your own pace - based on whatever your goal is. I want to finish in a month, so I'm sticking to one level a week, with a target 3-5 times before moving on. I definitely can't do them without modifying, but I am seeing improvement.
  • emmzey
    Options
    Thank you both so much! I definitely think it won't be a week exactly for each. i'm aiming for maybe 5-8 sessions of each level, or until I feel like I have it down pat.

Thank you!
  • rghendo
    Options
    Good luck, emmzey!
  • Kewlchick
    Kewlchick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Finished level-1 day 6 on yesterday. Today is my rest day.
  • FariasMomOf3
    FariasMomOf3 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Im on week 3, day 2
  • Kewlchick
    Kewlchick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im on week 3, day 2

Good job! Can't wait until I get there!
  • rghendo
    Options
    Nice job, everyone! You are inspiring me! I'm on the back end of a nasty migraine so probably won't get my workout in today by back on it tomorrow!
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Well, guys, I chickened out :) I decided to swim instead. I'll keep building my courage to start ripped in 30 soon :)
  • emmzey
    Options
    I've done 5 days of week 1 and just started week 2 yesterday. Oh boy it was tough!

I love the support here though, it makes me want to keep it up and stick with it :)
  • rghendo
    Options
    emmzey wrote: »
    I've done 5 days of week 1 and just started week 2 yesterday. Oh boy it was tough!

I love the support here though, it makes me want to keep it up and stick with it :)

Great job!!! I got sidetracked with a sick child and an injured dog today...hope to join you in week 2 again asap!
  • sly9798
    sly9798 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Been very faithful. Still stuck weight loss wise. Oh well
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 yesterday. I couldn't do the whole plank jack/burpee section. That will be my goal this week.
    Add me as a friend and keep me updated with your progress!
  • rghendo
    Options
    sly9798 wrote: »
    Been very faithful. Still stuck weight loss wise. Oh well

Boo. That is so discouraging. Let's hope it's muscle mass just weighing more. Keep it up! You're doing so great! I'm behind but doing it as much as I can.
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can't find level 4 online
  • rghendo
    Options
    abir888 wrote: »
    I can't find level 4 online

I have the whole thing on Amazon Prime, sorry can't help