Fat people problems!

Options
houston_johnson
houston_johnson Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2015 in Getting Started
Looking for other people to loose weight with. I have 100 pounds to loose! Not trying to fit into a size 0!!!

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Welcome

Weigh and log all your food to your calorie defecit
    move more
    be patient

It works

and good luck
  • barbiereynolds701
    barbiereynolds701 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome :-)
  • Sweetnlovely198
    Sweetnlovely198 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SAME HERE!!!! Im on day 3. Good Luck
  • NatashaTaylor28
    NatashaTaylor28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ditto, I gotta lose 44 lbs.....
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am not one of those size 0 folks either. I have lost 146 with 104 still to go. So I get the struggle. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • eeh_turtle
    eeh_turtle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose, feel free to add me :smiley:
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that, bought the (much smaller) t-shirt.

Just like @rabbitjb said: "weigh, log, keep a deficit, move more, be patient". Good luck!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    It's very possible.

Log your food accurately and honestly (digital food scale can help with this)
    Find an activity you enjoy doing
    Have lots and lots of patience
    Don't try to be perfect, work on being consistently better than you were yesterday.
    Have more patience
    Don't fall for all the diet myths that are thrown around, keep it simple and take it 1 lb at a time.
    Understand that weight will fluctuate all the time, so watch for overall trends.
    Don't overly restrict, losing weight doesn't have to be miserable.
    Have some more patience.

Good luck to you!
  • NatashaTaylor28
    NatashaTaylor28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Pretty great advice @GiveMeCoffee
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    ME! I've got 60 to lose! My current pic is from 3 years ago. I want to be THERE again!
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hola! :)
    I have about 100 to lose, if not more.
    Welcome!
  • philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 60 to lose to get to my optimal, feel free to add me! :)
  • Nett1365
    Nett1365 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, have 70 to lose, feel free to add me also
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    20 down, 90 to go. Size 0 isn't happening for me either, but I'd be happy with 14. Welcome!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Those are all awesome motivators! Just do what others have advised and you will kick butt in all of those competitions....AND you will feel awesome watching the weight come off!
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I have about 100 pounds to lose (16 down!). Love making new friends :)
  • ALAdams
    ALAdams Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss about 4 years ago. I lost about 30 pounds. Then i let myself get sidetracked in life and quit my workouts. I gained back 10 of what i lost. So now i am back and refocused to lose more weight and keep it off this time! I have about 60 pounds to lose to be at me "recommended body weight". I am not looking to fit into a size 0 either so if i can drop 50 pound i will be at a happy place.
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome and add me! I'm working on a 70lb goal right now with a re-eval after that for 20-30 more.
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm dreaming of losing 70 pounds but it really seems like a dream. I read the success stories and would love to be positive that I too can do this. I'm 46 and would like to lose weight and feel good about myself.. Anyway, I'm new here and am great at keeping others positive I just don't seem to be able to do it for myself. You have already lost weight that is amazing and proof u can do it and are on the right track. Good job